Prologue

i slouch in the chair under me, muttering words i couldn't understand myself. i sigh , looking at the lifeless body in front of me. i watch as the blood oozes out of the veins that once connected to his arms.

i grab onto my jacket standing up, not once have i cared watching such actions. i have grown used to it. i laugh to myself, remembering the conversation i had with him just before he had died.

——-

"i'm jealous."

"jealous?"

"jealousy, it's an emotion that happens when someone wants something that another person is getting, it has other terms as well."

"why are you jealous," i watch him cough up blood.

"because i want to be tortured, by someone cute, someone who wants me but as well as my pain," i say smiling, still cutting small lines into their arms.

——-

i brush off any dust on my jacket, tossing it over my shoulders. i slide my knives back into my sleeves, staying alert.

i close my eyes breathing in the scent of a smell that wasn't iron. i sigh, remembering the moments where i was punished.

i open my eyes, seeing my memories fly past, but for me, it felt as if it was eternity. i watch as the man i grew up with and called a father figure, laugh at me.

picking me up just to push me back down, i watch as he chains me up, beating me until i learned my mistakes, or turned strong enough to defeat him.

i smile, running my hands through the light scars on my arms. i continue walking forward, in attempt to forget my past.

that is until i see a man, a man who covered his face, why did he look so old, this was years ago and i have relived it multiple times, but not once have i seen him.

i shake my head at the sudden question, looking back up to the see the same man, but this time, i actually could tell his features.

he wore robes and a mask, probably in order to mask his appearance, he had black hair, was quite short. standing next to me we would most likely be the same height.

i didn't realize how dark his aura was, as if he was like me, a cold blooded serial killer. i laugh at the thought and walk in his direction.

i slightly bump into, perhaps to set him off, or perhaps to know why i saw him in my memories. as soon as we made contact it felt as if years of new knowledge came into mind.

i fell to the floor, my head hurting from the sudden pain, i feel the floor shake, watching it change into cold hard wood tiles. i feel around trying to find the concrete i was once just laying on.

i punch the floor after finding nothing. i didn't want to feel the pain again, please leave me alone. i cower from the man standing ominously above me.

i hear the door creak, watching a man walk in. there he was, almost as if he was freeing me from this reality.

"fucking bitch, she bumped into you and is acting hurt," i heard another voice say. snap out of the memories, if i stay vulnerable for to long i'll be caught.

i grip onto the pant leg, almost as if i was begging him to save me. i cry out watching him scoff and turn away, walking back into the light.

i walk towards the light, gripping on the floor each hit i received. i step once more and finally feel myself engulf into the light.

i gasp out for air, seeing the floors back to concrete. i stand up quickly brushing the dust and dirt from my pants.

"do you want to die?" someone laughed from beside me.

i turned over to the direction and simply nodded. "technically yes, but i would much rather have natural causes take me."

i scoff and try to start walking away when i felt a tight grip on my shoulder, i held my same blank reaction, waiting for him to start.

"kill."

i heard him say, feeling him tighten his grip on my shoulder. i sigh, placing my hand onto my hip. "listen, you may be all dark and mysterious, but im seriously getting annoyed, you're doing a terrible job masking yourself, honestly, to think you hold such role of being a killer."

i grip onto his hand, ripping it off my shoulder. "and you fucking crinkled my jacket, now, if you excuse me, i have to go." i felt someone new grab onto me, this time, i fought back.

i grab onto their wrist flipping him over my shoulder, "you know, the only reason i bumped into your friend over there, is because he's invading my thoughts, i seriously have to go so leave me alone."

i let go of his wrist stepping over his body. i grab my phone from my pocket, quickly dialing a number and placing it up to my ear.

"the mans dead, when are you giving my money."

"its rude to talk to you're master like that,"

"listen, i have dealt with enough today, give me my money"

"i will, after feitan takes you."

i question what he said, but as soon as he finished, i felt a hard impact to my head. shit, what did chrollo put me up to.