Chapter 1

i open my eyes from the sudden impact against my face. "you again?" i slightly yelled. i look around seeing my arms bloody.

i throw my head back, sighing. "i should've never trusted that bastard," i said to myself. i felt another movement on the floor. i look forward seeing the man walk away.

"what is with you and hurting others, you know, i love torturing people too, but you're just obsessed with me," i smirked, leaning forward in the chair.

he turned around holding a knife in his hand. "bosses orders," he said, slightly huffing. i laughed to myself, "so you're feitan, you know the closer i am to you, i realize how ugly you are."

in a sudden motion, he was practically sitting on me, holding a knife to my throat. "someone has a temper," i leaned into the knife and his face, "you really like me, don't you, i mean you are basically sitting on my lap."

he backed away at the sentence, letting out a scoff. "also, do a better job at tying ropes, i got out as soon as i woke up." i said standing up, my legs still tied to the chair.

i quickly untied them as well, shaking one leg at a time. "fuck," i heard him mumble. i blinked a few times and then finally caught on.

"chrollo threatened you, didn't he?" i said walking towards the door. "no, just wanted to torture more," he said, walking towards the door pinning me to it. "you know, for someone so short, you still enjoy being dominant."

he cut my stomach and pushed me to the floor. "ow, i just wanted to get my payment from chrollo," i whined getting up. i walk back towards the door and opened it, walking out.

i stopped for a second, turning around, about to walk back, only to see feitan standing there. "i was going to ask you where he was, but i guess you can just show me."

i waited for him to walk past me, but he just stood there, i rolled my eyes and continued walking up the stair's stopping at the open hall.

"looking for me?" i turn to the side seeing a man with slicked back hair and a cross on his forehead. i nodded and walked towards him. i held out my hand.

"where's my payment," he rolled his eyes, holding out a knife and placing it on my hand. "thank you," i quickly placed the knife in my pocket and was about to walk out before being stopped.

"feitan brought you here for a reason," he said grabbing my shoulder. i turned around to face him. "and why is that," i said, slightly raising my eyebrow.

"i want you to join the phantom troupe, you've done so many things for us and its only reasonable for you to join us."

i sigh, placing my fingers against my temple. "first of all, i've done things for you, second of all, i just found out this mans name, and third of all, i work for others too, such as the Zoldyck family."

"if you don't join us i'll kill you," i sighed at the response and simply nodded, "fine, but just because i join you guys does not mean i have to stop the work for others," he shook his head, "you do have to stop working for others, but i'll pay you depending on certain missions."

i scoffed, "fine, ill join your stupid troupe, just let me get my stuff, since i assume i'll be living in this shit hole." he nodded, letting my leave by myself.

———-

i walk out of the hotel, holding a medium sized bag in my hand. i sigh realizing i haven't ate yet. i grab my phone and dialed a number.

"chrollo, does the troupe want anything to eat, im starving and i don't want to just show up with food just for me," i said into the phone.

"let me ask" i heard from the speaker and soon a quiet yell. "they all said no, so just order for yourself." i nodded to myself and quickly hung up.

i walked to one of the nearby shops and bought some food as well as a little something for the other members.

i walk back to the broken down building that surprisingly wasn't that far from my hotel. i hopped through the window with no glass and saw quite a few people grouped up into the room.

i realized they were members, and i soon realized i probably did not bring enough beer for everyone. i sighed to myself and slid down the slanted rock.

"there she is, everyone welcome the newest troupe member," i heard chrollo say with his most unwelcoming voice possible. i roll my eyes and sat down on the cold floor, pulling food out of a bag, as well as some beer.

"y/n, since you all are staring at me like im some type of prey," i mumble with food in my mouth. "you guys want some beer, i bought a few cans for myself, but there may be enough for you guys."

i opened the bag full of beer and placed them down on the floor. they all studied the cans and slowly approached them. "do you guys think i drugged them or something, im serial killer, not a coward," i said, finishing my last bite of food.

"how does drugging make you a coward," a guy with a ponytail spoke up, "simple, if one were to drug you, you would instantly think they're weak because they can't take you out with their hands, just like this lovely man named feitan did."

he scoffed at the words lovely man and continued sitting on his rock. "pissy much," i mumbled, "anyways, i hope we all hate each other very much," i said, sipping on my beer.

"nobunaga," i heard the ponytailed man say, "i'll take note of that." i pulled out the knife that chrollo gave me and glided my finger against it. i sighed at the dullness and sharpened it against the floor.

"you're gonna break the knife like that, let me sharpen it for you," the man called nobunaga said. i sighed, flipping the knife in a swift motion to where the handle was facing him.

i get up and quickly stretch, yawning a little before walking up to chrollo. "where am i sleeping, cause i am not gonna sleep on rocks," i quickly said.

"feitan, come here," he said, waving him over. "what," "i need you to direct y/n to the room next to yours," i quickly shot chrollo a look.

"i apologize, but there is no empty room next to mine," he mumbled, "i see, well i will move another bed in there so you guys can sleep in the same room."

————

alrighty, so the reason i went with Y/N even though i try to stop using that is simply because i cant think of any other name for you, so i just went with y/n.

also sorry for the long prologue i realized how short mine were so i tried to make it longer but realized i may have made it to long, so i apologize.