Chapter 3

i wake up the next morning with a cold surprise, i shot up from the blankets soon seeing feitan holding a cup that i assume had water in it. i grip my hands into fists, standing up. i shake my head, water droplets flying from my hair.

"im changing, either get out or stand in the corner and face that wall," i said, looking at him. he decided to stand in the corner. i changed my bra and pants, and put on a turtle neck compression shirt and putting a v-neck sweater over it.

"okay, im going to ask chrollo if i can go 'shopping' you wanna come or no?" i asked turning the door knob, he quickly followed me out of the room and walked past me, i assume he wasn't coming with me. i walked down the stairs and reached the first floor, instantly seeing chrollo.

"alright, now that feitan and y/n are here, we can start, theres an auction tonight, we are simply going to steal the items," i zoned out after that, soon snapping back into reality after he clapped.

"if you guys need outfits, just tell me," i heard him say, i raise my hand, "i don't have anything so can i go steal something," he nodded, "anyone else?" nobody spoke up, "okay, feitan go with her," he said after, "why is it always me," he groaned.

"you're the only one that can handle her, except me, maybe hisoka," i scoffed, "i can easily take that bitchy clown pedophile." i instantly got scared after hearing feitan chuckle, he quickly covered it up with a cough though.

"let's go," i said, waiting for feitan to lead the way. he started walking and i quickly followed behind. "i have a question," he turned, i waited for his response but got nothing, meaning i should continue. "why did chrollo want me here, cause i know it wasn't just for the phantom troupe."

he stopped, "i don't know myself," he quickly responded and then continued to walk away. i sighed, catching up.

———

"should i go with this one, or this one," i asked holding up two different sets of clothing. "both," feitan replied coldly. "you're no help," i sighed, i saw a random stranger walk by and i quickly tapped their shoulder.

"sir, which one should i pick," i asked with a fake grin on my face, "why don't you ask your boyfriend." i stood there, frozen, "him?" i pointed towards feitan, the man nodded, "he's my bodyguard, now pick," i said quickly.

"maybe mix both outfits, they'll both look good on you," the man quickly said, i nodded to myself, "thank you," i said before walking away. "see, not that hard," i said with a smirk on my face.

"bodyguard?" he questioned, i nodded quickly, "chrollo doesn't trust me so he sent you to watch over me, basically a bodyguard," i said, throwing both outfits towards him.

"hold onto that for me," i said, walking away to get one more thing. i was looking around for some accessories and found a corset in the process.

i walked back to feitan, throwing the last few items and putting on the accessories. "alright, let's go."

"im not a human rack, hold onto your shit," he said before throwing everything onto me. i threw everything back towards him and ran off. "HEY!"

i ran far enough from the store before stopping and catching my breath. "take your damn shit," i heard someone say before getting piled with clothes. i groaned.

"hold onto this for me at least," i said handing him a singular outfit. he groaned and grabbed it, "thank you, i'll repay you in anyway you want," i said giving him a fake grin.

"let me torture you," i stopped, i thought about it, "sure, since you are cute, but only for as long as it takes for us to get back." he stopped himself, "cute?" i nodded.

"you are annoying," he said, trying to ignore my previous message, "you remind me of a pit bull, and lucky for you, my favorite dog is a pit bull." i said, he groaned.

"i would hurry up if i were you, time ticking," i nodded at his statement and slightly sped up.

———

we arrived back to the base in 10 minutes, i whined to myself, i should've ran. i place all the clothes on my side of the room, seeing the new bed there.

i walked over to my bag, grabbing a ruined shirt and ripping it up. "although i know i won't scream, this is just incase," i said before tying the piece of cloth around my mouth.

i quickly loosened it to say one last thing, "i can get kinkier," i said before getting slapped in the face. i rolled my eyes, "i take that as a yes."

he scoffed, taking the cloth and tightening it around my mouth. i sighed, watching him get all sorts of gadgets for torture.

———

10. 10 horrid minutes, and you want to know whats worse, someone came in, someone came in when he was basically sitting on my lap. i gripped my hair with my bloodied up fingers.

"why the fuck, did you sit on my lap," i slightly shouted, "easier," he simply replied, cleaning off his hands. i groaned, grabbing my outfits and taking off my shirt. "turn around asshole," i said, still taking off my shirt. he didn't respond and simply just sat on the bed looking at the roof.

i sighed, quickly putting on my white button up shirt. i looked at myself, already seeing the blood seep through. "fuck, feitan, you can handle wounds right?" i said turning to face him.

i saw him nod, "take care of this then, i dont want bubblegum to find out," i whined, "machi?" i nodded, "i won't be gentle like her though," i simply walked towards him sitting beside him.

he simply stood up grabbing a few bandages from his bedside table. even though he said he wouldn't be gentle, he was. like extremely gentle, like he was afraid of it.

i watch him put the last bandage on and i quickly stood up. "thanks, now look away, im changing into the other outfit," he simply nodded and looked away.

——-

i looked at myself in the mirror, slightly admiring the way the corset snatched my waist. i shrugged it off, looking at feitan. he was changed, since when, have no idea.

i walked to the door opening it and closing it behind me. i walked down the stairs, seeing everyone ready.

—————