Chapter 2

"what, no, i am not sleeping in the same room as emo shorty here," i slightly yelled, "i don't exactly trust you to be by yourself or not near anyone right now, and feitan is the only person i think could handle you."

"you just let me get my own stuff alone a few minutes ago," i snapped back, "wrong, i had feitan watch you," i scoffed, "why are you not leaving any complaints, you hate me as much as i hate you." i yelled placing my finger against feitans chest.

he grabbed my finger pulling me closer, "cause i want to kill you, what better way then sharing a room." i scoffed, trying to pull away. i sighed at the fact he wasn't going to let go without a fight.

i slid the knife from my sleeve and slightly stabbed him in the hand. he didn't pull away, i smirked. i got closer to his face, causing him to flinch.

"i'd let go before we end up with a missing hand," i whispered, he leaned into my ear, "try me bitch." i grabbed the knife that was in his hand and quickly cut off my own finger.

grabbing the same arm he held my finger with i pulled him behind me and flipped him over my shoulder. i stared at his face, breathing in the iron smell coming from my missing finger.

"you're fucking lucky, if it weren't for chrollo currently stabbing me in the stomach i would've fucking killed you," i said releasing his arm and looking at my stomach.

"no fighting between members, machi, come sew y/n up," he said, not pulling the knife out. i grabbed my finger from feitans hand and waited for the person called machi to come sew me back up.

i watch the girl with bubblegum pink hair, slowly walk up to me. i simply watched her glow and a few seconds later my finger was attached to my hand and my stomach no longer held a gouge in it.

i bent my finger a little before looking up. "thank you," i said before turning around, "lead the way asshole," i said to feitan, holding back the urge to pounce on him.

he rolled his eyes and walked away, making me follow him. "hurry up," i heard him groan, causing me to speed walk.

———-

i watch him step into his room and it was pitch black. i felt a heavy weight against my arms before the light switched on. i grunt and squint my eyes, unable to shield them due to the blankets now in my arms.

i looked around and saw feitan, the same man who hates my guts, start taking off his clothes in the corner. i dropped everything in my arms and covered my eyes

"fucking warn me before you start stripping holy shit," i yelled, looking towards the floor. "you've probably seen naked men before," he said, "are you calling me a whore!" i yelled stepping towards him, no longer afraid of what is in front of me.

he nodded, "listen here you-," he cut me off by shoving his hand onto my mouth, "do me a favor, shut up," he said, releasing his hand from my mouth. i bite my lip in anger, "you find me hot naked or something," he said.

i close my eyes and grip onto my hair, quickly turning around, grabbing the blankets from the floor. "get out of the room so i can change," i said, placing the blankets near the couch.

"no, boss told me to keep an eye on you, so i have to stay here," i grip onto the clothes i started pulling out of my bag. "atleast cover your eyes then," i said, pulling out a shirt and a pair of pants. "fine."

i pull of my own shirt, staring at the scabs left from the earlier torture session. i shrug it off and quickly pull on the t-shirt. i take off the blood covered pants that i previously wore, staring at the scars on my legs.

i sighed, quickly pulling on the pair of sweatpants. "you can stop covering your eyes now," i groaned, "i never covered them in the first place, i just simply continued to change myself. since you didn't let me change myself."

i gripped onto the shirt i was wearing, pushing my urge to murder him away. "you need your tattoo as well, we can do that now if you want to," he said. "sure, but don't try to murder me while you do it," "i'll try."

i take off my shirt, leaving my bra on. "i want it somewhere on my back, you can pick where, i don't care."

"flip over then," he said, holding the tattoo gun, in a more murderous way. "i said on my back, not my stomach." he rolled his eyes, "i meant flip over onto your side, im going to put it here, that way it won't be in view if you ever wear a dress."

i nodded at his explanation, for someone i hate so much, he had common sense. i turned onto my side, feeling the needles going into my skin. i didn't wince nor cry, i was used to this pain.

———

every time he placed the needles back onto my skin, i felt a slight shutter against my skin. the way he touched me was so delicate it gave me the chills.

i looked towards him and saw his tongue slightly stick out, i suppressed my laugh, he reminded me of a dog sleeping with his tongue through his lips.

i frowned at the thought of how he looked cute. i hated him, but at that moment, he looked so adorable, like i could just put him in my pocket and keep him there forever.

i shrugged it off, it only stuck for a second and then soon left. i felt him wipe my skin one more time, and then he soon told me he was done. i nodded and decided to not sleep with a shirt on for today.

"if we don't have a mission tomorrow im going to go shopping, since chrollo doesn't trust me, you'll most likely have to watch over me," i said, walking towards the piles of blankets that lay on the floor. "you'll have to check with chrollo first, he may make someone else go."

i nodded and placed a few blankets down before getting smacked in the head with a pillow. i nearly got up and beat him with the same pillow, but decided against it and just placed it on the blankets, flipping on the opposite if my tattoo and fell asleep.

————

why am i just coming up with ideas, also, they still hate eachothef, its just i can imagine feitan just relaxing, and his concentration face is just a little bit of his tongue sticking out