chapter 1. the kids..

Authors note:

I'm honestly just winging it at the moment y'know cause it's 2:10am on a Thursday night and I can't sleep even though I have to wake up in 3 hours even though I haven't slept for four days I think you get where I'm going. Welp enjoy this angst comfort maybe book!
_________________________________________

Joe's (kojiro) pov:

I was just cooking at my restaurant when a very stressed looking "princess" walked in and sat at the bar.

"What's got you looking so stressed princess~?" I tease him slightly.

"I'm worried about the kids.." kaoru other known as cherry at night said.

"What's wrong with them? You usually are scolding them wether than sulking about them-" I said staring at him.

"I mean they are all concerning I mean langa dad littleraly died and he acts like nothing even happened- which scares me if he has bad coping mechanisms- and then there's the reckless redhead reki he's constantly happy but he never takes care of himself rather only take care of others. He has a low self esteem at times and he has his seasonal depression which also scares me about the bad coping mechanisms-. Then there miya the litteral child of the group only being like 12 or 13 and he already is making sure he doesn't eat to much and knows basically any calories facts about any piece of food- he's always training which makes since because he's a professional skater but still he needs to take care of himself-" cherry starts to rant about his worries and looked more stressed out.

I stared at him, trying to comprehend everything he said.

"Yeah I get what you mean they all have there struggles maybe we should talk to them later? Like a group talk with everyone even hiromi (shadow). I think all of us need a little therapy and it would be a good way to trust each other y'know." I say as I was cooking in he kitchen of the restaurant.

Miya had walked in with his skateboard and school bag like every other normal day of the week. He went to sit at the normal 'gang' booth until the others got there.

Miya just took out his Nintendo switch and pulled his cat hood up.

Reki and langa came in an hour later groaning.

"School sucksssss" reki said as he sat down in the booth with his skateboard.

"Yeah." Langa actually agreed with reki for once about school.

"Tell me about it I hate school." Miya said not looking up from his switch.

Karou looked at them before walking over.

"What was so bad about school with y'all?" Karou asked.

"It's nothing 'mom'" all three of them said in unison which shocked karou because langa was showing more emotion that his usual emtionsless self.

"It had to be something if all of y'all are in a bad mood-" kaoru was cut off by Joe.

(Author note: I'm just going to say cherry instead of karou but I'm to lazy to go back and edit so yeah)

I brought out food and placed it in the table.

"Y'all all eat something, you to Miya." I said staring at Miya's look of disgust.