1:Bea

Bea's POV

"Beatrice, come here!" Mom yells, stomping after me. "You failed your history test?"

"Yes, Mom, I did! Calm down!"

"Honey, you can't keep failing things! You're going to flunk history!"

"It's no big deal. So I have to take summer school." I roll my eyes.

"Beatrice." She gives me a glare. "It is a big deal. You're how old?"

"15." I roll my eyes.

"Three years and you're college bound. You need to focus. You're grounded, until that D- is at least a C."

"A C?"

"Yes."

"Sorry I'm not as smart as you and Dad. Maybe if I had some bionics-"

"Bea, we've been over this. My daughter will not be bionic."

"Why? It's good enough for your husband."

"I don't want you to get hurt, honey."

"Fine, whatever. But once I turn eighteen, there's nothing you can do."

"You're right. But you're only 15, so good luck with that." There's a loud alarm coming from the basement, so Mom runs off. All of our houses are connected by the giant laboratory downstairs. Our house, Gramps Hancock's, Gramps Davenport and Nana Tasha's, Uncle Leo and Aunt Janelle's, Uncle Adam and Aunt Willow's, and Aunt Bree and Uncle Mitch's.

We have pretty crazy Thanksgiving dinners. Our family is huge. Just in Mom and Dad's family there's four (soon five) kids.

There's me, Beatrice Davenport, age 15. I'm the oldest, and was clearly an accident from Mom and Dad's Honeymoon.

Then my younger sisters, Annalie, who's 14, and her twin, Margaret "Maggie".

The only boy in the family, besides Dad, is Trevor. He's five, and besides his age making him outstanding in our family, there's his blond, curly hair. All the rest of us have Mom and Dad's hair, dark brown, straight and lifeless and boring.

There's also the Davenport baby, which is currently living in Mom's stomach. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet, and Mom won't find out.

Uncle Leo and Aunt Janelle have one daughter, Cora, who's 10 and incredibly annoying.

Uncle Adam and Aunt Willow have Kylie, who's 16, and is my best friend, as well as cousin. Kylie's brother, Bryan, is 12 and extremely shy.

Aunt Bree and Uncle Mitch have triplets. TRIPLETS. Aunt Bree cried when she heard this. I don't know if she was crying happy tears or sad ones. Anyways, they're 7 and named Gigi, Bella, and Donny. They're really loud and worse than Cora.

"Hey Bea!" Trevor hops up on the stool next to the one I'm sitting on.

"Hey Trev!" I say. He beams.

"Can you take me to go play with Donny?"

"Aww, Trevs, I can't. I got homework."

He gives me big puppy dog eyes. "Please?" He pleads. "You're my favorite sister."

"Heard that." Annalie says, walking into the kitchen and grabbing an apple. She plugs in an earbud. "See if I ever play Spongebob Monopoly with you again. Bye Mom!" She says, heading out the door.

"Bye Sweetie!" Mom says, walking out of the basement staircase.

"Where is she going?"

"Well, Bea, unlike yourself, your sister is actually passing all of her classes, so she's going to the movie theater with her friends."

"And is that boy Toby going to be there?"

"Yes he is." Mom says.

"And you're okay with that?"

"Bea, Toby and Annalie are just friends. They've been friends since third grade, and he's friends with Eli." Eli is Annalie's best guy friend.

"My sister gets to go on a date-"

"No one is going on a date." Dad says, walking into the kitchen. He leans against Mom and kisses her cheek. I can't see his hand but I imagine it's near her butt or hip. Eww.

"Annalie is."

"With who?" Dad looks at Mom.

"No one. She's just going to the movies with some friends." Mom rolls her eyes. "Oh, and Bea's grounded for failing a history test, so don't let her trick you to get out of the house."

Dad raises his eyebrows and looks at me. "Beatrice."

"Sorry."

"You don't seem to care at all, Bea." He says.

"I do care!"

Dad pats the book on the counter. "Prove it to me. Start studying." He takes Mom's hand. "Come on, Mel. We need your help down in the lab. Mr. Davenport and your dad aren't exactly what they used to be with computers."

Cast: (because the cast thing won't work for me)

-The regular Lab Rats cast as themselves

My OC's:

-Whoever as Mellie Hancock Davenport

-Bailee Madison as the twins, Annalie and Margaret

-Skai Jackson as Cora Dooley (Leo and Janelle's daughter)

-Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Mitch Pelos (I've been watching repeats of NYPD: Blue with my dad on DirecTV and MP is a hottie as Det. John Clark <3)

I don't have actors and actresses for:

Willow Davenport (Adam's wife)

Beatrice Davenport (Chase and Mellie's daughter)

Trevor Davenport (Chase and Mellie's son)

Kylie Davenport (Adam and Willow's daughter)

Bryan Davenport (Adam and Willow's son)

Gigi and Bella Davenport (The two girls of Bree and Mitch's triplets)

Donny Davenport (Bree and Mitch's son in the triplets)

So if you guys have any ideas, I could use some help! :D