6:Bea

Okay, you guys voted! I got 2 votes for a boy Davenport baby, and zero for a girl. So, the baby will be a boy!

Bea's POV

"Happy first day of school." Kylie sits down next to me. "How does it feel to be a sophomore?" 

"No different than last year. How does it feel to be a junior?" I ask.

"Well, nothing much different except I'm now an upperclassman and shouldn't be associating with you." Kylie laughs. "But you're my best friend so it's okay." She looks behind me, and shouts across the cafeteria, "Hey Annalie! Woohoo! Come talk to your favorite cousin and sister!" 

My little sister blushes a deep red and I notice she's with that boy, Toby. Nina and Eli are in front of them. Toby says something to her and she shakes her head. Toby grabs her arm and pulls her over by Kylie and I.

"What do you want, Kylie?" She says.

"Aww, nothing much, right Bea?" Kylie laughs.

"How does it feel to be a freshman now?" I ask.

"Great." She says. "Except now I'm at school with you hooligans."

"Oh, we aren't that bad, are we Toby?" Kylie bats her eyes at him. He blushes and looks at Annalie. 

"Naah." 

"Hey, you misfits! Get to class!" Ahh yes. Principal Perry. She was here when our parents were here, and she still hasn't retired yet. Last year she was supposed to retire. And the year before. And before. And before. The Perry dynasty is never-ending.

Kylie and Annalie and Toby continue talking, but I'm not really listening. I'm scanning the cafeteria, looking for any new cute boys at the school. Nothing. Nope. Nada. No one at al- Holy  moley. Who is that hottie?

Mr. New Boy has chocolate brown hair and the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. 

"Ky. Kkkylie. Ky." I grab Kylie's arm and shake.

"What?"

I point my shaking finger in the direction of Mr. New Boy.

"Holy guacamole." Her jaw drops. Like, actually drops like jaws do in movies. 

"Who is it?" I ask.

Toby and Annalie turn around to see Mr. New Boy. Annalie's jaw drops too. "Oh my God."

Toby crosses his arms. "He's not even that great." 

Annalie reaches back and pats Toby on the shoulder. "It's okay, Toby. Not everyone can be built like a Greek god."

I know this is short, but it's a good place to end and keep you guys wondering about Mr. New Guy. Also, the next thing to vote on for the new Davenport baby:

The baby's appearance!

Choice one) blonde hair, green eyes

Choice two) brown hair, blue eyes (like rest of family)

Choice three) brown hair, brown eyes