yn's past?

-------------Hope you guys--------------
-----------------Will like--------------------
---------------The chapter----------------
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Pls vote for this chapter~
Thanks for reading till now~

[ Start ]

Thier flight landed on airport. After doing security checks etc, they, everyone went to their homes cause everyone was tired because of long flight.

Jimin's pov
I reached my home and after unlocking the door, I stepped inside and made my way towards my bedroom. I was exhausted because of flight so I undressed myself and went to take a hot shower. I opened the shower and the water at perfect temperature started to pour on my body. After taking shower and drying myself with the help of towel I stepped out of the bathroom weathering a bathrobe, i walked closer to my wardrobe and wore a oversized black colored sweatshirt with matching sweat pants. I went toward my bed and took my phone from side table of bed, it was switched off so I placed it on charging. After turning it on I saw message of yoonji (younger sister)

Message- oppa, I think you might be home by now, so come to take dosun from my home.

I left dosun at her home before going on trip. And Now I have to visit her home to take him. That means I have to go all way to Busan. Okay a trip again..

But I have asked yn already to meet me today and she also agreed, I can't cancel this plan.. do she can come Busan with me?
But what if she don't have time or don't want to go there?

I should ask tae. I messaged tae to ask what to do

(Message)

Jimin
tae! You know
I have planned to
Meet yn but yoonji
Is asking me to come
Busan and take dosun
Home, now what to do?

Tae
ask her to go with go

Jimin
I also thought
This but,What if she don't
want to go?

Tae
You can atleast ask
Her, if she have time she'll
Go with you

Jimin
Okay as you say!

Tae
Hmm bye good night!

Jimin
It's morning

Tae
But I'm going to sleep so
It's night for me

Jimin
Okay! Good night

(Chat end)

E

nd of jimin'pov

YN'POV
I'm at home, it's almost 10:00AM in the morning. Today I'm going to meet jimin-ssi and I'm so so so happy. I didn't have any important case and patient today so I took a day off. I already did fresh n up and now I'm to kitchen to make something for me, savi had to go hospital because of a imergency case, that's why she didnt cook anything. And all I know is how to cook some Indian dishes and Ramyeon, I'm not going to cook Indian food it'll take hours. I looked for bread, jam but noone of them is available in fridge. I searched for Ramyeaon in the cupboard and unfortunately, that's also not here.
That's mean, I have to walk to convenient store to buy something. Fortunately it's not far away from our home..