Day out

......................................................
................I hope you....................
.....................will...........................
...........like this chapter...............
......................................................

(\_/)
( •.•)
/>💜
Thanks for reading~
Word count- 2012

Chapter- 15
[ Start ]
_____________________________________________________

The car stopped Infront of a mansion, it was theamed in white and grey with elegant vibes, A beautiful garden with the Walls of green bushies was visible infront the huge wooden main gate of that mansion with alot of greenery in it...

In the car

"Y/n, wake up.", Jimin said and trapped yn's right shoulder to her up.

In a second,yn woke up.

"Oh, sorry I slept.", Yn muttered in a sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes with her hands and looked at him.

"It's okay, and we reached, let's go.", Jimin said and his lips curved into a smile.

Yn nodded in response. Driver opened the door of car of them, they stepped out of the car and closed the door.

Yn's Pov

As we came out the car, there was a beautiful mansion infront us and I know very well whom it belongs to, patently to one of the most famous fashion designer in Korea.

End of yn'pov

Author's pov

By the passing the exquisite garden, they sauntered into the mansion.

As they entered the lavishing living room, their gaze fall on the the girl, who was slouching to one side of the chaise lounge while reading a novel, near the glass window in the corner while sipping the coffee from her cup.

A adorable dog with white furr came scampering toward her and stopped beside her chaise lounge. As she catched the sight of him, she tilted her head and ruffled furr of his head.

"Are you Missing your appa hmm.?", The girl asked the dog

And he barked as a answer,
Perhaps it was "yes."

Meanwhile Jimin and yn walked closer to them with small steps.

"Hey! Yoonji.", Jimin said gaily.

Which made yoonji shift her gaze to them

"Oo hy oppa!.", Yoonji responded while side hugging jimin and jimin did same.

"See, Ddosun was missing you.", Yoonji mentioned and gestured to Ddosun, who already darted towards Y/N.

Jimin and yoonji looked at yn's direction with widen eye and half open mouth 😮.

He was snuggling into yn's embrace quietly like he knows her from years.

"Umm, doesn't seems like he did.", Jimin chuckled at Ddosun
And patted his head.