balcony

Heyoo!!

I hope you'll like the story

Please leave a vote..

Thanks for reading..

_________________________________________________

Author's pov
Sunlight, which was falling on yn's face from one and a half hour now started to cause problem to yn, which resulted in the disturbance in her sleep, she closed her already closed eyes more tightly while looking for duvet using her left hand but it was messed up to be found by yn with closed eye.

she gave up on sleep and opened her eyes, while pushing herself to sit her eyes went to clock which showed 9:00AM, enough to make yn sulk, placing her head on the headboard, she closed her eyes which got open soon due to the sound of the door opening, it was Naman with the tray of tea in his hands, he walked to bed and placed it on the side table, he himself sat on the bed after reorganizing the duvet.

"Mama ji ke 3 call, mami ke 4 call, nakash aka ham sub ke pyare bandar ke 8 call" Naman told with a chuckle and yn sigh and frown cause mom and dad's call are fine but 8 calls from nakash, is something wrong at home??

(3 calls from mother, 4 calls from mummy, 8 calls from Nakash Ak, our beloved monkey)

"Something happened?" Yn asked

"No, they just called normally to talk but I made an excuse but nakash sounded weird" naman answered while sipping his tea, yn gave a nod, about nakash, siblings and cousins are already wierd what's new in it.

"Ye pine layak hai?" Yn asked, gesturing to tae, I mean tea..

(Is it edable?)

"Teri to.. ofcourse pine layak hai yarr, banana Sikh li hai mene" naman said with narrow eyes and yn let out a chuckle

(You.. ofcourse it's drinkable, I have learnt how to make it)

"Accha to ye bhi bata de kis ke liye sikhi hai?" Yn asked with a playful smile

(Well, please also tell for whom you have learned it)

"Are hamari mata shree hame kisi ke liye sikhne de Aisa ho sakta hai? Apne liye hi sikhi hai bhn, bahar rehna padta hai Kam ke liye to Ghar jaisi chai nhi milti" naman said with a tight liped smile

(my dear mom can let me learn this for someone else, can this happen? Sister, I have learned for myself only, have to stay outside for work and hence I don't get tea like home.)

"Haan ye bhi hai, meri bua apne ladle bete ko aisa karne de ye to nhi ho sakta" yn mocked, receiving a sigh from Naman

(That's also a thing, my dear aunt can't let her dear son do this)

"Savi kahan hai?" Yn asked, placing the cup of tea on the table

(Where is savi)

"Bolke gayi thi covinient store ja rhi hun" naman told and yn gave nod

(She left after saying I'm going to convinient store)

After it yn called her mom,dad and naman and savi also came back from convineint store.
Yn got fresh n up and savi helped her to get changed. Yn also wore her locket back.

Now savi was doing yn's dressing while yn was scrolling through her phone which will be soon snatched by savi by the way she is glaring at yn.

"You'll keep your phone aside or not??" Savi warned