Tae's birthday party

................I hope you....................
.....................will...........................
...........like this chapter...............
......................................................

(\_/)
( •.•)
/>💜
Thanks for reading~
Word count- 2302

Chapter- 15
[ Start ]
_____________________________________________________

After that day yn and jimin have became so close, it's been a month and they went out for shopping, movie etc.. here yn Lil bit she know is, she is falling for him more and more and jimin who is madly in love with her just in some days...

Yn'pov

Here I am sitting in my cabin with ms.min going through the reports of the patient whom's surgery I just did...

Ms.min- yn everything is pretty fine in this case so you should go home you must be tired after doing the surgery for straight 4 hours...

Yn- No-

Yn was saying something but she cutted by the ring of her phone

Yn picked her phone and saw the caller ID... I smile appeared on her and she picked up the call..

OTP

Yn- heyy jimin! What's up

Jimin- hii yn... you know what is tomorrow?

Jimin asked

Yn- let me think... I can't remember anything rather than Taehyung's birthday..

Yn answered in confusion

Jimin- yes correct... So I called you to tell that you and savi are invited in taehyung's birthday party tonight...

Jimin said in a excitedly

Yn- but--

Yn was saying something but jimin cut it

Jimin- I'm not listening your if and buts.. you are coming and don't forget to take savi with you...

Yn- OkAy!!

Yn said with a heavy sigh

Jimin- So be at hybe before 10:00.. I don't want you to be late..

Jimin informed

Yn- Naee.. I won't be late..

Jimin- okayy bye.. I have to look after arrangements... see you at the party

Yn- byee

Call end

Author's pov

Ms.min was looking at yn with frown on her face cuz she never saw her talking with someone like this apart from savi and family and she knows yn don't have any guy friend and bf so why is she talking in whisper?

Ms.min- umh umh
Ms.min coughed to gain the attention of yn and yn looked at her

Yn- yes?