Prolongue

"ॐ नमः Truck-sama."
"ॐ नमः Truck-sama."
"ॐ नमः Truck-sama."

You may ask me that what I am doing, and you will be right in asking that.

I am currently worshipping Truck-kun.

You see, when I was admitted into Harvard, I thought I had talent depite not doing good in my school. So I went to USA on a student loan with high hopes.

But it turned out, I was a victim of the PR agency. I had no talent. It was all because of some 'ethnic diversity' crap that I got admitted, and was not even given a scholarship.

Since then, I suffered a lot. The food didn't have anything vegetarian, and everyone was after beef. Everything was too expensive, and the only thing I could afford was McDonald's, which was too bad compared to my country's.

When I got a job, I was happy. But I was quickly laid off because they hired 'too many' people. I couldn't even return to my country without paying off the loans. I thought that the American government took care of University loans if the student can't, but they changed the laws just the same year as I landed here.

Then I became a Truck-driver, which was big enough that I could live in it too. But knowing the salary I get, it was enough for me to see that I have become a modern day slave.

So I have decided to take my way out to restart my life. In religions like Hinduism, there is a concept of reincarnation. Hinduism doesn't have anything that haven't been proved wrong till now. So I am putting my faith into it.

Plus I have Truck-sama with me too.

I don't want to live like a slave, so I have prepared a ritual for my reincarnation. Some flowers, a magic circle, and several toy trucks.

Chanting the mantra "ॐ नमः Truck-sama", I ran towards my Truck at full speed and hit my head on it.

And I died a tragic death.

******

And this is how, I got a second chance in my life. And now, I am going to the ANHS to get my Waifu, Ichinose-chan.