The hate begins

After an exauhsting day of dance practice, JYP asks to see Minho in his office

JYP: So... Minho, all of the other members are doing fantastic exept you, Why?

Minho: What do you mean, i'm trying my hardest.

JYP: WELL WORK EVEN HARDER, MAYBE THEN YOU WILL ACTUALLY BE GOOD AT SOMETHING!  ughh leave now and while you're at it loose some weight you're starting to get fatter.

Minho leaves JYP's office hiding the tears in his eyes. While walking to the dorms he remembered what JYP said about loosing weight and once he gets to the dorms he rushes to his shared room with Chan and locks the bathroom door. Minho takes out his phone and cheaks the comments on their latest video.

Comments:

Has anyone noticed how Lee Know has gained a lot of weight ;o Haha

replies:75

Lee know is always so mean and harsh to his members, how do they even like him? :/

Reply: Omg i was thinking the same thing 

 After reading all the bad things 'Stays' wrote about him. Minho passes out due to exhausten and lack of breathing. The members heard the crash from downstairs but only Chan and Binnie rushed upstairs. Banging on the locked bathroom door both of the members shout Minho's name

Chan and binnie:" Lee Know what happed open the door" 

Chan POV:

Me and Changbin were shouting for Minho but there was no response. So at the same time me and Bin kicked down the door and we saw Minho passed out with dried up tears on his cheeks. I picked him up and placed him on his bed. Changbing rushed downstairs to the other members and told them Minho is fine, he just needs a rest. I stay by Minho's side until i saw his eyelids flutter like usual.