It's getting even worse

TW:
Panic attack
Suicide thoughts

Minho POV:

My thoughts were inturupted by Chan hyung shouting my name (I never really call him Hyung,  he is special to me and I hope he knows that.) " Minho please talk to me, please" Chan said in a soft tone. I've never heard Chan sound that concerned before but he was proberbly faking it because who would like a fat, ugly, mean person like me maybe i should just end it all before I make their lives all miserable and boring. I'm deep in thought until Chan shakes me gently making me focused on him talking.

Chan POV:

Minho looked deep in thought but I need to have a serious talk with him so i shake him gently. "Minho what has been going on with you lately, you barely talk to me aswell as the others and you seem to space out all of the time?" Minho keeps silent and all i could hear was the wind soaring besides us. "Hyung" Minho says trying to cover his mouth in shock with what he said."Yes" I say winking at him. How could a person be so cute my thoughts took over "Nevermind, it's not important like me" he said the last bit too quietly so I didn't hear what he said.

Author POV:

Minho couldn't stand to see Chan sad so he ran home. After slaming the door to his and Chan's room his thoughts crept back, seeing all of the 'Stays' comments in his mind Minho starts having a panic attack

I can't breathe! I cant't breathe! I can't breathe!

I CAN'T BREATHE!  

Minho doesn't calm down. his breathing gets worse

Minho passes out again