Bad Ending

TW:
Suicide

Minho's Letter:

Dear fellow members I have finally noticed how bad of a person I am and i'm sorry for being mean and cold-blooded. Im sorry I don't try as hard as you and I think it would be better for the group and JYP entertainment if I didn't exist. Channie Hyung and Binnie I know i have caused the most trouble so i hope you two and everyone else can finally pursu your hopes and dreams of becoming popular everywhere. - Lee Minho.

Minho scurried into the kitchen, placed the letter and dashed off out of the dorms.Chan thought it might of been Han or Changbin because it helps them get insperation for new songs. Chan found the note a couple seconds later and called everyone down Han and Changbin are both here and Minho isn't so Chan thought Minho went for a stroll. When Chan read the letter out loud Dear fellow members I have finally noticed.... Once Chan finished reading the letter everyone  started to cry unlike Chan who was sobbing. Felix said" Channie Hyung go chase after Minho before its too late.

At the bridge stood Minho slowly walking to the edge he lifted one foot, just a jump away from making his members happy.

Chan screamed out to minho

"Minho please don't jump you mean the world to me, Please come away from the edge" Minho looked back shaking his head one final time "But the fan all hate me and you're proberbly just faking so you can tease me about it" Chan tried to say NO but the words didn't come out.

Minho Blew him a kiss then jumped

"I Love you Channie Hyung"- Lee minho

Those were Minho's last word before he commited suicide.

Chan fell to the ground Sobbing violently

"I Love you Too"