✿ The Last Yellow ✿

Grian was out of TNT, so he went to 'the fallen kingdom of the desert' as he had dubbed it, as they've lost their items, they've lost their base and they've lost their sense of security. The gunpowder farm hadn't been working at all, so the builder needed to collect some manually.

After a bit of hunting, Grian set out to find his boyfriend, after walking around the whole server, the avian found the love of his life hanging around in the Crastle, he snuck in quietly, without any of them knowing (which wasn't good that he was able to do so) and jump-scared Scar on his way down the stairs.
Impulse and Bdubs assured him that they were working on it.

//Time Skip\\

[Renthedog has made the advancement <we need to go deeper>]

Grian and Scar, quickly found their way to the Netherportal, while making fun of Bdubs 'secret' tunnel. How romantic. Instead of breaking the portal, Grian poured lava on top of the Netherportal, and they quickly skedaddled out of there. Scott came and watched, then helped with making sure the lava was covering the whole portal.

Joel and a lot of dogs/wolves arrived and the avian was very relieved to find out he was on their side.

After a while, Grian was bummed to find out that the portal trap didn't work, so the builder quickly found something else to do, he was going to build a sky-fortress over Dogwarts, it was actually a pretty good view, with the night sky and everything, the yellow-life just wished that Scar was there as well, then it would've been almost romantic, and they could use a date, they hadn't really had the change to take one because they were at war and Grian really hoped that someday they would go on a date.

The builder looked around and saw Joel shooting Martyn, but the avian couldn't see his dogs, weird. He looked to the other side and saw Scott and Etho fighting. The Canadian was trying to run away so the blonde pulled out his bow, aimed and actually hit, that was a bloody good shot.

Then Scar came up and Scott on the other side, Scar was drowning and Scotts water was missing so he was just slowly floating down, the yellow-life went over to his boyfriend and gave him his hand, the soaked man got up and sat down.

"Can you put the water back?" The scot begged and the brit did as he was asked to do. Now the trio, and the only other people Grian really trusted. They quickly went over to the platform, and Scar started some music, with a jukebox and a music disc named 'Cat'

Some where firing some arrows at each other down below and the three started joined in, shooting at Ren and Martyn. After a little while of waiting around, enjoying the view, Etho started pillaring up a bit away so they all started shooting him.

The Canadian was quick to put a barrier up and dig his little down again. After a while he pillared up again, this time higher than the trio.

They all started shooting arrows. Scar was hit and after getting the arrow out and making sure he was okay, Grian pulled his bow back, fuming with anger. "Well he had initiated combat in my opinion" he exclaimed and started firing arrows towards the Canadian.

He build higher up, probably up to build height, but then he shot himself with a slow falling arrow and gracefully glided down.

All three on the platform started shooting after 'Mary Etho Poppins' but couldn't hit him. Etho on the other hand almost shot the avian down from the platform, so he quickly stepped back onto safety.

[Smallishbeans was slain by Renthedog using <The Skizz Blade>]

Oh no, another ally was out. Fully out. Grian was going to rename his sword when another message popped through.