2

S..Stop it!!’’

Taehyung exclaimed loudly.

The Yoongi guy looked at him and raised his eyebrows, expression showing boredom.

He oh so suddenly pressed his foot even harder on the guy's lungs, causing him to cough out.

"Sh-shit!" Felix cursed

Taehyung immediately flinched, tears forming at the corners of his eyes as he watched the guy's suffering.

And so, he did the only thing he could think of at that moment.

"I SAID STOP-!"

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐃

Taehyung's pink lips parted into a small gasp.

He'd just pushed Yoongi. It had sent the male stumbling to the wall.

And the boy didn't look very pleased.

But at least Felix was stopped from being sent off to hell.

The said guy picked himself up.

"Fucking psycho-" Felix coughed out gruffly before hastily exiting the room.

When Taehyung looked behind him, he found that Jaebum had in fact left as well.

Leaving him alone with the pale-skinned boy.

He abruptly stepped back when Yoongi took a step towards him.

"H-Hey-uh-"

He found that his waist had hit a desk, leaving him stranded as the other approached him.

Yoongi just smirked.

It was soo.. confusing.

Because Yoongi seemed more a soft boy.

He was short, the same height as Taehyung, and had a petite frame. Like a girl's.

So if you first looked at him you'd think that he was timid, girly.

Taehyung felt his breath stop when Yoongi stepped even closer.

There's already a practically nonexistent gap between their bodies, why is he coming even closer??

Taehyung found himself leaning back as Yoongi leaned in.

"Hmm..now why would you save a bastard like him?"

Taehyung's eyes widened and he gulped.

Was that really a voice?

It was so soft, smooth yet deep and powerful at the same time. Words rolled perfectly off of his pink tongue like silk.

His piercing pupils stayed frozen in place as he mercilessly stared him down with those dark, powerful irises of his.

"You looked like you were going to kill him." Taehyung forced out, finding himself looking everywhere but at Yoongi.

Yoongi just chuckled.

"Little cowardice bitches like you don't deserve to play superhero."

He whispered that right into Taehyung's ear, making him shiver.

"But y'know, you're actually cute."

Taehyung closed his eyes as Yoongi's rather soft lips played on his jawline.

Vanilla.

He smells like vanilla.

Those were Yoongi's thoughts as he subconsciously started kissing the his jawline, softly.

It was like he was in a different world. Heaven, maybe.

Taehyung's body, it was so soft, so warm, perfect for cuddling.

The said boy tried pushing him away, but failed, miserably, as in he couldn't even get him to budge.

He felt his chest tighten as the latter hooked a surprisingly sturdy arm around his waist.

"Wh.. What are you doing??" Taehyung forced himself to speak. This guy was so.. unpredictable. And it scared him.

It was like Yoongi had snapped out of a daze, he suddenly pulled back, his arms suddenly tingling at the loss of contact.

"Don't fucking try to mess with me again." He uttered, slinging his bag over his back.

Taehyung didn't really care about those words though. He was busy recovering.

"But I..."

He dropped onto the floor.

Sounded so dramatic, but shit, Yoongi's aura was so painfully strong.

The steaming breaths that he had sent onto his warm skin. The words. Everything was so..so..

Scary? Intimidating?

Those were probably the most reasonable words for it.

Even his voice was like a beautiful chilling melody.

It reminded Taehyung of a siren.

Yoongi smirked at his dumbfounded state and left the room.

That's how it should be. Him and the other 5 against everybody else.