3

Taehyung sighed as the bell rang.

He ended up staying in the classroom for lunch, thankfully not caught by any teacher.

Next up was art.

He picked himself up groggily from his seat, neck still tingling from the foreign physical contact that Yoongi had put him through.

He was not a nice person, he was strange and no doubt violent despite his delicate appearance.

He could probably charm anyone he wanted very easily but .

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows determinedly.

No-one deserved to be alone. Not even the dark-haired male.

He was going to befriend Yoongi.

--------------------

"Excuse me~"

"You're in my seat."

Taehyung perked up, shifting his vision from beyond the window to the owner of the new exquisite voice that beckoned him.

This one was sweet, more high pitched than his own. Silky soft and no doubt addictive.

Oh man, the view he saw when he looked up.

Soft features, feminine again.

Pink plushy lips stretched out into a smile which also affected his eyes.

Taehyung gazed in wonder.

The male's eyes were like crescents when he smiled, squinted in the most pretty way possible.

His silky bubblegum-pink dyed hair bounced as the boy tilted his head at him cutely.

His eyes widened innocently, adding to his childish look.

He snapped out of his daze.

"B..But this is where I usually sit??"

It wasn't arrogant at all, or confident. It was asked unsurely, as if he were questioning himself.

How could an angel-looking creature like this lie so casually?

He didn't notice the way that the 'angel's' fist clenched under his over-sized pastel jumper.

Park Jimin was his name.

Jimin's smile fell.

Everyone that he had met in this wretched school so far was charmed, deep under his spell.

All it took was a word from him for the person to obey his every order.

So why was this child-looking, messy-haired, cheerful boy not affected by him??

Taehyung looked around suddenly when he heard whispers arise.

People were staring. He didn't understand why.

He couldn't catch any of the words but then again, it seemed that the pink haired boy actually couldn't care less.

"I don't think you understand, Taehyung."

His voice went an octave lower and Taehyung jumped in his seat.

This was a new student, right?? How did he know his name?

The pink haired fatale smiled, even wider this time, leaned down.

Taehyung tried to lean back but the pinkette was still close.

"This is 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵."

Taehyung went speechless, unsure of what to say.

The male's words were seductive, rash, but also partly menancing, as if he were holding back a typhoon of a tantrum.

Hot breath brushed against his ear and he let a small whimper slip.

People were watching them both as if they were some kind of entertainment, which caused him to quickly slip out of his chair, grab his stuff and move to the empty desk that was nearest.

But, when he stole a glance at the pink haired male he regretted it.

For the sole fact that the male was already staring at him.

His doe eyes met the siren eyes of the devious pinkette and he backs off once and for all.

He pressed his lips together anxiously and kept his head ducked down.

Well that's something he never wants to go through again.