10

Taehyung's stomach turned. And then it kept churning until he felt he had to vomit.

He found himself huddled in the corner of the classroom. His shirt was half unbuttoned, lips swollen and collarbones littered with marks that showed where Seokjin had been.

The latter grinned at him, his startlingly handsome visage getting run over by the sheer levels of arrogance oozing from his tall frame. It was a twisted satisfaction in his burning gaze, derived from conquering someone weaker than him that plunged a seed of absolute horror in the brunette's chest.

"My, you actually tasted quite good, I must say."

Despite his wicked statement, the said man could not stop his smirk from wavering as he watched the trembling form of the brunette, hugging his knees whilst curled into the wall, perhaps trying to get as far away from him as possible. Seokjin could not see his face however, his trembling shoulders signified that he could be crying--

Ha, how pathetic.

Was what he usually would have sneered.

Although, How strange. The one that Seokjin desired was Kim Namjoon, so-- so why.. why did he feel a pang of hurt in his chest as he witnessed the cowering human boy??

And on top of that, it was a burning at the pit of his stomach that he felt-- the remnants of sweetness on his plump lips after putting his teeth and tongue all over the small helpless thing in front of him. That burning was a hunger for more of what he tasted.

And then, Kim Seokjin, Prince of the falcon clan ,realized-- Kim Taehyung, albeit being a weak and soft-hearted human, was dangerous, lethally so.

A flutter of his fairy-like lashes was enough to peak the attention of both himself and Kim Namjoon. The little boy had capability that was extraordinary-- the power the shake the hearts of the six most dangerous monsters in the land.

The raven- haired man scoffed at himself. Surely his own brain jest. How could a mere human have any sort of an effect on them?? Such mighty beings they were. After being sent to observe life in a human's school, they decided to stick together. To even theorise that they, rulers of different realms, would succumb to an irrelevant but particularly pretty human--

So he clenched his fist, and spoke low words that caused the small brunette to flinch after being assaulted so ruthlessly by a guy he just met.

"Hey, stay away from Kim Namjoon, got that??"

In fear of Kim Seokjin coming any closer, Kim Taehyung nodded frantically, his expression ridden with both despair and terror as the man looked back at him as he threw his coat over a broad shoulder, eyes piercing.

"I-- I will... I will. Just-- get away." His throat was hoarse. He'd been fucking around with fire, it seemed. These guys were complete lunatics.

But unfortunately, he had spotted a common sort of attribute, an underlying feeling amongst all of them that he could sense. They all had the same kind of emotions radiating from their very beings.

Unhappy, malicious, resentful.

And could you blame him?? He couldn't help his kind nature. He couldn't help but want to befriend these people and listen to what exactly was hurting in them, and possibly make them feel better.

It was both a flaw and a blessing in our little brunette, who, since birth, had wished for the world to be a better place despite viewing atrocities that could have made even the most esteemed optimist lose hope.

⌗☾︎ ‧₊˚ ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶⋅₊˚☽︎⌗

That day, Taehyung walked home with his feet dragging and ragged breaths. It was the first time in a while that he had felt quite so shitty.