chapter 2. on land

third person pov

a ship crashed on land. guess who was on it?

park seonghwa.

"HEY! get back here seonghwa, or else we won't you see your little bitch of a husband ever again!" a crew member yelled at seonghwa, who was running away.

he was scared. he didn't know where to go. he wanted hongjoong more than anything right now. seonghwa just wanted to be in the arms of his husband.

but, he's a crying mess. getting chased by a flock of pirates - enemies of hongjoong's ship. it terrified him, alot. he was praying his husband could come and save him like a knight in shining armour but how could they possibly reach land that fast if this ship was in the middle of the pacific. who knows where they could be right now. russia? america? canada? or is this just all a dream. was he stuck in a nightmare? please wake him up?!

and then, seonghwa could see the world for a split second, then it was darkness.

poor boy. (lol)

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"do you have him?" a pirate asked, looking for seonghwa everywhere.

"for the last FUCKING time taeyong, no. we don't have him, he's gone." wonyoung yelled back at him. she disliked being on land, she just wanted to happily gossip to her friends about cute guys and girls on her ship and all of that. typical. (a/n and to be honest, i would too 😜)

"damn girl hold yo- wait..is that human dragging seonghwa?! EVERYONE-" taeyong froze in his tracks. but was interrupted for the millionth time today by jiwoo.

"LOL! LET THEM HAVE HIM!!" she exclaimed, laughing out loud. but immediately stopped after noticing taeyong's glares shot right at her.

"did you forget about the deal?"

"who cares about the deal? he's gone for good!"

"but he was so fine though.."

"WONYOUNG?"

"could you blame me?"

"ugh..whatever, if captain finds out you both are dead."

"ME? TAEYONG WHAT DID I DO?-"

"shut up."

storytime, i was doing my cousins henna and i opened instagram for inspo and i saw this seonghwa pic and screamed and smuged the henna. woops?

could you blame me?

could you blame me?