3.3 free?

hongjoong pov:

i violently steer the ship towards the land in order to find seonghwa. its all my fault.

a cold breeze whips across the deck and chills me to the bone as i stand lookout, keeping watch for any signs of danger.

my eyes frantically scan the horizon, the vastness of the sky and endless ocean making me feel small and insignificant.

i feel the tension building and rising, the air thick with fear and anxiety.

a yell of panic and an unmistakable sound of a battle suddenly fills the air and an ominous feeling of impending doom settles in.

"its that ship , they took seonghwa-!" i heard a yell from minjae.

fuck, they want to fight. i thought.

i look around and see my crewmates scrambling for weapons and preparing for a fight, their faces drawn and determined.

the battle continues, the sounds of swords clashing and the screams of the wounded fill the air. the sight of chaos around me is terrifying, but my mind is still filled with thoughts of the one i love.

is he okay? where is he? is he safe?

i feel lost and overwhelmed, the sound of the battle and the cries of the wounded and dying only adding to the overwhelming fear filling my heart.

i try to push through and stay calm, but i can't stop the overwhelming sense of worry and concern. i don't know what to do or how to help.

i just want seonghwa.

to the corner of my eye i see my younger sister, jiwoo, run free whilst being chased and her yelling something inaudible - but once i see her the only thing i can think of is our last convo we had..

"lily told me that those people on land that tried taking him the last time have him forreal now!" kyujin said speedily, but hearing the name 'lily' did not work out for me at all.

"i'll stop you right fucking there. LILY? a land person?! kyu what are you thinking?!" i responded back shocked, but kyujin wasn't giving up. she explained everything but i didn't believe a thing.

"brother. please believe me! i promise!"

"haseul, take our annoying sister to the cells will you?"

"YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN TO ME! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH! GO AHEAD DON'T  LISTEN TO ME IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID HUSBAND BACK YOU PRICK!" kyujin quickly yelled out before getting dragged away by haseul.

was she right? did seonghwa really get taken/kidnapped away by these 'dealers' and 'alcoholics'? oh my god.

it all adds up.