2.1 who took him?

third person pov

who took him?

now, who took seonghwa? i mean, it could've been anyone. but no. it was the dealers of course. they got there quicker once they saw a pirate ship crash on land, it was gut instinct that THE park seonghwa would be on that ship. and he was! coincidentally..

"wooyoung, let him go will you?" mingi said, annoyed with how wooyoung was literally attached to seonghwa. like physically attached to him.

"but mingiiiiii~ he's mine noww!!!" the drugged teen said. obviously when wooyoung is under the influence of drugs, he tends to get more clingier, gross to the eyes of mingi and jongho.

"you're scaring him." jongho said, getting straight to the point. "let him speak."

"p..please let go..i want my h-husband.." a scared seonghwa said in a small voice. it was easy to spot that he was physically uncomfortable and overwhelmed by this whole 'getting kidnapped and is far away from his husband and what if hongjoong cheats on him for mingyu' situation. well only half of it is his imagination and anxiety speaking to him. but still, you get the point. the poor man just wanted to say sorry to his husband but now he's stuck.

"bro no one cares about your husband, you're safe with us ahahaha...want a smoke? oh and plus he doesn't care about you. does he really love you? if he does then why did he let you get kidnapped by some random pirates and then humans? huh? " wooyoung responded to him, almost gaslighting him. because thats how wooyoung is. a teaser, an annoyance and sometimes manipulative?

"wooyoung don't say that.." mingi and jongho both said at the same time. cursing out wooyoung for what he said after visibly noticing seonghwa begin to panic and start sobbing.

"h-he..d-does-doesn't.." his voice started to crack..oh seonghwa..

"love me..?!" he finally got out.

which is when the 3 guys pointed and laughed ay him. which did include mingi and jongho, even after showing 'sympathy' to seonghwa. which was fake. because the 3 dealers are just liars.

liars,liars liars. and that's how they get whatever they want. through manipulation, gaslighting..crimes. i'll let you name the rest.

bro icl idk what to write..so sorry if its going to fast😭