What is wrong?

That same night Harry woke up crying. It was 2 in the morning. Harry's crying could be heard through that baby monitor that was put into his room.

Louis hadn't look at the time. He just thought that his baby was hungry, so he walked down stairs to warm up a bottle for Harry. He tried to ignore the crying for now. He tested the bottle making sure it was the right temperature. He shook it up while he was walking back up the stairs.

When he reached Harry's room he didn't bother turning on the light. Louis placed the warm bottle on the night stand next to the rocking chair. He went up to Harry's crib, taking him out.  Louis placed Harry on the changing table to change his diaper first. Only to have Harry cry louder than before.

Louis tried to sooth him, only to Harry wasn't having it. He quickly changed Harry's messy diaper, zipping back up his sleeper. Louis sat down in the rocking chair with Harry in his arms. He positioned Harry so he was easily able to feed him. He took the lid off placing the false nipple placing it into the baby's mouth.

Harry sucked on the nipple for a little bit. He wasn't hungry though, he pulled away from the bottle crying more. Louis looked down at Harry. He was confused, Harry never turned down his bottle before. It was different, only this time Louis checked the clock that was on the nursery wall. He sighed. It wasn't even close for Harry's third feeding time.

Louis put the lid back on the bottle, setting it back on to the night stand. He knew that if Harry kept crying like this he would make himself sick. So Louis looked around the nursery for a pacifier. He found one on the floor, not a surprise to him. When he went to lean over to get it he was stopped by Harry who had put his fingers into his mouth. Harry pulls on Louis shirt. He thought he was going to be put down. He screamed into Louis ear.

When Louis was able to retrieve the pacifier he quickly placed it into Harry's mouth with the sound of "sh's". Hoping that would call his baby down. He tried rocking, patting his bum, and even tried the bottle again. Nothing was helping.

" Please Harry go to sleep do something besides cry. You are going to make yourself sick." He begged Harry to stop crying. But why would Harry listen when he is a baby he won't understand. Louis got up with Harry still in him arms. He bounced Harry a little bit while walking around the room. He was tired, this was a bad night for Harry. Harry rarely had bad nights.

When Harry was finally settled he looked at the time it was nearly four. Louis had spent the last 2 hours trying to get Harry to settle down. At this point Louis took off his shirt from the spit and drool that Harry managed to get onto his shirt. Louis looked down a Harry who was looking up at Louis with sleepy eyes. Louis sighed and sat back down into the rocker. He grabbed the bottle that was surprisingly still warm, even though it was sitting for two hours.

Louis took out Harry's pacifier to replace it with the false bottle nipple. This time Harry took the bottle. Louis leaned the bottle against his chest so he was able to pat the baby's bottom. Harry was nearly asleep and done with his bottle when he spit it out. At first Louis thought he was done with it, until Harry turned his head to latch onto Louis nipple. Louis laughed a little bit. "There is no milk in there baby. You can have your bottle though." Louis told Harry who was frustrated when there was no milk that came from Louis's nipple. He cried and gave up. Louis once again put the bottle into Harry's mouth on to have Harry spit it out.

Louis was about to put the pacifier back into Harry's mouth when Harry turned to try to milk out of Louis's nipple again. "There is no milk in there bub. No matter how hard you suck nothing will come out." Louis tries to explain to Harry. Even though it was no use. Harry was determined to get milk from Louis. Louis knew that Harry's cheek had to be sore from sucking so he removed him from his nipple and put the pacifier inside his mouth. Even though Harry was mad he accepted the pacifier. Louis places Harry inside his crib, hoping he will put himself back to sleep.

Louis did not bother grabbing the bottle knowing that there would be more there throughout the night. He closed Harry's nursery door walking into his bedroom. Louis sat on the bed, he was about to go to sleep when he decided to research if there was a way that Harry could feed from him. It turns out that if he takes a pill everyday Harry would be able to get milk from him. The only catch was that he would have to go to a specialist to get the pill to make sure that his body would be able to produce milk. Some side effects would be sore nipples, leaking, swelling, tenderness, and possible blockages.

Louis had decided to give it a try though. He made an appointment. He would go to the specialist within the following week. He also did some shopping to see if there was anything he might need for breastfeeding Harry. He put a breastfeeding pump into his shopping cart and a milk catcher for when he may leak. Louis didn't want to by the items incase the pill doesn't work. He also would have to have a talk with big Harry to make sure that it would be something he is comfortable and or interested in.

With Louis getting sleepy he laid his head on the pillow covering himself up. Going to dream world.