Relax Day

"Louis where are my books?" Harry wasn't a little today. He was as he called it a "Big Person".

"Which ones? I have been reading some." Louis looked at a stressed out Harry.

"Um my "If He Had Been With Me" and "They Both Die At The End"." Harry looked on his book shelf and in the living room. Basically all over and there were no books to be found.

"Oh I didn't touch those. Did you look inside the car? Maybe you didn't bring them inside from the coffee shop." Louis walk to the garage, with Harry right behind him. Sure enough the two books were on the backseats.

"Thanks Lou. I really appreciate it."  Harry gave Louis a quick peck on the lips, then walking away to his reading room.

Louis decided to go to the kitchen to find a little snack. While he was in there he was thinking about pumping due to the fact that he chest is tender. Louis made himself a snack of cut up apple with left over noodles that were in the fridge.

While he ate while he pumped milk for when Harry would be a little. He hadn't minded the fact that he had to pump when Harry was big because it was the only way to decrease the pain that he was feeling.
.................................................................................
It had been a few hours and Louis hadn't heard from Harry. So he decided to go and check on him. Louis first went to the reading room, on that Harry wasn't in there. Then he decided to check their bedroom, once again Harry wasn't in there. He had made once final check to the nursery. There Harry was, sleeping on the floor with a pacifier in his mouth , with the front of his pants wet.

Louis took a picture, probably won't tell Harry. He made his way over to Harry, picking him up, to place him on the changing table. The baby did whine a little, but Louis shushed him.

Louis strapped Harry down so he wouldn't fall. Then made his way over to Harry's dresser where he picked out striped blue shorts and a white shirt. He quickly did his best to dress Harry into the clothes along with a diaper. Once he was done he walked down stairs with Harry still asleep on his shoulder.

In the kitchen, Louis looked at the time. It was close to lunch and he knew that Harry would be hungry when he woke up. Speaking of waking up Louis also knew he had to wake up the baby.

Louis rubbed Harry stomach and back to hopefully get him up, with no success. So he tried another approach. "Hazzie? You need to get up baby. Aren't you hungry?" Louis kissed the top of his head. "I can make you some avocado toast with a tomato on top. I know you love that."

Harry pulls his head up rubbing his eyes. He yawns then gives his daddy a kiss on the cheek. "Juice?" Harry says while look at Louis with a sleepy face.

"Yeah you can have some juice." Louis sets Harry into his high chair, strapping him in and then sliding on the tray. He also puts a Elmo bib on him to catch his spills and messes.

Louis quickly gets to his task of making Harry some lunch with some juice. He takes out a bottle and a sippy cup. "Which one Haz?" Harry points to the bottle. Louis gets the orange juice from the fridge filling it up 3/4 of the way with the juice and the other fourth with water.

Once Harry is served and satisfied with his food, Louis takes out some leftovers from the other night to warm it up for his own meal. Louis eats next to Harry at the table, Harry eyeing his meal. "Do you want a bite bub?" Harry nods his head says yes. Louis gets a small bite for Harry incase he were to not like it. He places the fork into Harry mouth. "Good?" Harry nods his head, but goes back to his own food.

When both boys finish they clean up then go into the living room to watch cartoons and play with toys. The show that they are watching today is Cat in The Hat. While Harry has some ponies and cars in-front of him.

After an episode Louis hears Harry smacking his lips together. "Boobie." Harry looks at Louis, who is on the couch, toddling over to him. Harry sits in Louis lap, pulling up his shirt and latching. All Louis does is turn them so Harry can still watch the cartoons because he doesn't want Harry to be upset.

"Is it good?" Harry is too focused on the cartoons to answer how daddy's question. Louis just signs, kissing the top of the messy bed of curls.
—————————————————————————
This is how I see their house...

 —————————————————————————This is how I see their house