"My sleepy baby"

Harry was about to go to sleep after his shower. He and Louis had came up with a plan. If he were to fall asleep being a "big" then wake up as a little and he wet the bed, it would be an accident. Now Louis had gotten tired of getting or buying new sheets for his bed every night, it had gone to the point where Louis was sleeping on the couch. So Harry wear what he calls "training pants" to beds

Harry pulls up his training pants then his shorts. He never likes to sleep with a top on when he's a "big" so he simply doesn't. He makes his way over to the bed where his boyfriend, Louis, is pumping while reading a book.

Harry had gotten use to seeing his significant other pump throughout the day. Whether he was reading, watching tv, playing in his phone, and or doing dishes. As long as he was comfortable it wasn't an issue.

Harry enters the bed then kisses the older's cheek as a "Good Night". He then rolls over and turns off his lamp.

-🍼-

When Louis was fast asleep he heard a loud cry come from a baby next to him. He sleepy woke up and turn over to see Harry was awake but he was crying.

"Hey it's okay. It's okay." Louis picks up Harry by his arms. When he does that Harry's head falls back. He is quick to catch it, but now he knows why Harry woke up. He was a little, but not only was he a little, he was a baby baby. Maybe 2 months.

"Sh sh sh." Came outs of Louis mouth to try to stop Harry from crying. With Harry is his arms, cradling style he made his way to Harry's nursery.

Inside the nursery he turned on the light then he laid Harry down on the changing table. He strapped him down the got out a diaper and wipes. He took of Harry's training pants and shirts and lifted up the younger bum so he can clean him up before setting the diaper underneath him.

Once Harry had a diaper on Louis grabbed te first set of pajamas that he found. Just so happens to b e the pair that they bought at the store earlier. When Harry was dressed Louis unbuckles him and,this times makes sure to hold his head, then he cradles Harry. He brings them both to the rocking chair, he let's the baby drink from his nipple. The room is nearly silent.

Just when Louis thought Harry was done and about to be asleep Harry opens his eyes. He lets out a near scream. Louis panics, his baby has never sounded like this before. He had only sounded like this when he was in pain. Frantically, Louis moves around Harry to try to find out where he could be hurting.

Only to find out that there is nothing on Harry on wrong with him. Louis sighs and brings a orange pacifier to Harry's mouth. Harry hums around the rubber item. His face is still red and set from his tears.

"Let's go to be my baby boy." Louis say. He stands up and makes his way over to Harry's crib.  Louis places Harry on his back on the mattress. He kisses his head and walks away. Before he leaves the room he whispers "Night My baby, see you in the morning."

-🍼-

Louis wakes up to crying again. He looks at his phone and sees that it is six in the morning. He sighs and gets out of bed to make his way over to the nursery.

"Good morning my love." Louis say as he opens the door to the nursery. He flicks on the lights that make both him and Harry squint. The room quiets down as Louis makes his way over to Harry. The smell of urine makes his well aware of the diaper that Harry is wearing.

"How about we change that yucky diaper of yours." Louis tells Harry as he picks him up. Forgetting that he is younger he accidentally lets his head flop back. He repeatedly says "Sorry love" over and over again.

He sets Harry on the changing table. He grabs a fresh new diaper and a change of clothes. The out fit that he is wearing is a plain blue top that is short sleeve with a black joggers. Louis also grabs a comb from the shelf with some detangling spray.

He sprays Harry's messy hair then combs it out. He would rather not have Harry complain when he is out of head space. Anyways, he plops a yellow pacifier into his mouth. Louis also changes his diaper and puts some rash cream around his sensitive area.

When Harry is done getting dress and ready for the day they make their way downstairs to eat breakfast and watch some cartoons.

-🍼-