Fuzzy

Louis had just came home from a long and tiring day at work. He was normally greeted by Harry, who would kiss him and tell him that he loves him. Although, today the house was quiet. Harry wasn't in the foyer or in the living room.

"Harry?" Louis calls out.

He gets no answer in response. He walks over to the kitchen. No Harry in there.

"Harry?" Louis calls out one more time.

Again no response. He sighs and makes his way up the stairs. Louis checks the bathroom. Nope no Harry in there. Maybe their bedroom? No, no Harry in there.

Louis checks the last place that Harry could be. The nursery. He walks over to the door, that is closed, and opens it. Inside he finds Harry sitting on the rocking chair.

"Hey what are you doing in here?" Louis asks as he makes his way over to his boyfriend, after turning on the lights.

"I feel fuzzy." Is what Harry tells Louis.

"Like you're going to slip? Or you what?" Louis picks up Harry and places him on his lap.

"Yeah." Harry lays his head on Louis shoulder. He tucks his head into Louis neck.

"Do you want to slip? I am sure we can make you slip." Louis says as he rubs over Harry's bare back.

"Yeah I do but I have been trying to slip and I can't." Harry's voice is muffled from being in his lovers neck. But Louis can still hear the pouty tone.

"Have you tried to suck on a pacifier? What about a diaper? There's a sippy cup. Your sleepers." Louis thinks about all the ways that Harry has slipped into headspace.

"No I was trying to do it myself." Harry's pouty tone is still there.

"It's okay if you need help sometimes. Alright?" Louis pats Harry's back for reassurance.

"Okay." Harry says and untucks himself from his hiding spot.

"I going to give you a pacifier, let's try that first." Louis leans over to get a random pacifier from the changing table. He turns to Harry who accepts it.

A few minutes later Louis looks at Harry who is staring around the room. "Anything?" Louis asks.

Harry shakes his head. He takes out the pacifier and says "No what's next?"

"We can put you in a diaper." Harry nods his head a Louis suggestion. He slips the pacifier back in between his lips.

Louis picks up Harry then takes a few steps to reach the changing table. He lays down Harry and reaches for a random diaper. He thinks for a moment then asks "Do you want to wear a sleeper? So we won't have to change you if you do slip." Harry mumbles a "Yes please." From behind the blue pacifier.

Louis secures a clean diaper around Harry's hips and slides on an animal designed sleeper onto his body. He picks up Harry and puts him in a firm hold on his hip.

"We are going to wait a few minutes. If you don't slip then I can give you a sippy cup with milk." Louis tells the younger boy.

The two boys make their way downstairs to the living room. "Play with toys?" Harry asks as he reaches out for his box of toys that are in the living room.

"Yeah you can. I am going to make you a sippy cup with some milk in it." Louis sets Harry down, who walks over to the toys.

About 15 minutes later Louis decides to check on Harry. He sees that the boys has the sippy cup in hand, but he is not drinking it. "Have you slipped yet love?" Louis is faced with a very upset Harry.

"N-no...why c-can't I s-slip? I-I'm sorry L-Lou!" Harry sobs. Louis picks up the younger boy and whips his tears away with the pads of his thumbs.

"Hey, hey you don't need to be sorry Harry. I think you need just a little bit of some help. And that is perfectly fine. Do you want boobie? Will that possibly help you slip?"

"Please." Harry says.

Louis goes to sit on the couch. Harry is in a cradling position while Louis pulls up his shirt. Harry is quick to latch onto Louis's nipple and drink the milk.

"There you go love." Louis says as he watches Harry's eyes start to close and try to fight sleep. "You can take a nap. Every thing will be the same when you wake up, I promise."

-🍼-

Louis can hear crying coming from upstairs. He walks upstairs and opens the door to the nursery. Inside Harry is sitting in the crib crying.

"Did you have a good nap?" Louis asks Harry with a smile on his face.

Nothing came in response. "Did my baby slip?" Louis wasn't expecting a response. He liftes Harry up from under his arms. Harry grips onto Louis's shirt.  He feels Harry's bottom, it is soaked. "Let's change that stinky diaper."

Louis sets Harry on the changing table. He gets a random diaper and some rash cream. Louis unzips the sleeper that Harry is in. He untaps the younger boy's diaper then whips him clean. Then he slides a clean diaper under Harry and applies some rash cream to the areas that are starting to form.

"Now that you are all clean. How about we go and play." Louis says.