Chapter #2

"Hey guys." Phoebe smiled into the screen where she 3-wayed with Nick and Ess.

"Hi."

"Sup."

"So Pheebes, we're hanging out at the movies then the mall then walk around. Wannna come with?"

"Um, yeah sure. My parents always give me a week-long pass. So I'm good."

"Really? Cool." Ester finally opened her mouth since Phoebe got on.

"Hey, Ess. Um, were you crying?" Ess waited a little before answering.

"Yeah. But it's-"

"Why?!" Ess never cried, unless it was something big. "What happened?"

'Nothing."

"Bullshit!"

"Ugh. Fine. Nick- tell her. I'm going to go get a Gatorade." Before either could object, Ester got up and walked away from the computer.

"Well? Tell me!" Phoebe was worried for her friend. And she wasn't going to waste time in helping her any way possible.

"Well, Ess's boyfriend, well, Ess caught her boyfriend kissing some random chick. I fixed him up real good." Phoebe knew what he meant. She could just imagine Nick punching the guy until he was a bloody pulp.

"Good. That damn tramp is going her meet her worst nightmare tomorrow." Nick smiled through the screen just as Ess came back with a Lemon-Lime Gatorade.

"Okay, so, I want to go to a few stores tomorrow. And I don't know about you guys, but I'm going into Hollister first."

"Haha. Me too. You in, Nick?" Phoebe looked at Nick's small image expectantly.

"Yeah. I don't feel like ditching tomorrow."

The three continued talking for hours on end until Ess had to go to a business party with her parents.

                                                                                ~*~*~*~

 "Hey."

"Sup. Um, Nick, where's the damn slut?" Phoebe was keeping to her promise, whether she lost or not.

"Wow. Uh, over there." Nick pointed to a girl with a short mini skirt, and a tube top.

"The bitch is going down." Phoebe walked up to the girl with a face that clearly stated I'm kicking this girls ass, BADLY. "Hey, can you come over here please?" She plastered a fake smile on her face. The girl gave her a once-over, and made a face of disgust.

"Why?"

"'Cause I want to tell you a few things."

"No thanks." She turned back to her friends, but Phoebe wasn't going to let her get away with it.

"Hey Claire, she's still behind you."

"Ugh." Claire turned around. "Well, you can leave now."

"What if I don't want to?" Phoebe crossed her arms, showing no fear.

"Listen-" She started with an angered tone, but Phoebe began spilling her anger out.

"No you listen, bitch. I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you do not mess with my friends."