Chapter #4

- Derek's P.O.V.

"Hey, Babe," Claire started whining. "Will you please come with me?!"

"No! I'm not going home with you! God Claire, stop whining! You're so freaking annoying!"  Derek expected more whining, but not what he actually got.Claire threw herself on Derek, trying to seduce him by kissing him deeply, then begging again. But before her tongue even forced it's way into Derek's mouth, he shoved her onto a wall, hitting her her head.

"I said no Claire! What the fuck do you not understand?" Hot tears sprung into her eyes, and Derek sighed. "Claire, stop it. You throw yourself at every one. And I do not want to look like a freaking man-whore.... A bigger man-whore," Derek added quickly.

"But, Derek, I love you! And you, and every one else knows it!"

"And I don't love you. You and every one else knows that."

"Please, just give me a chance."

"I already did." Claire wasn't about to loose her chance, and Derek wasn't about to loose his time. She again flung herself at Derek's chest. "Claire, I'm going to count to three, and if your not off me by then, well, we'll see what happens." She hung tight, not lessening her grip. "One..."

"But-"

"Two..."

'Derek pl-"

"Three."

"Please!" Claire managed a syllable from an other word before Derek grabbed her by the hair, pulling hard before dropping her on the floor.

"Never bother me again." With that, he walked away, stopping at least two meters away."Oh, and don't think about anything stupid. Like, oh, I don't know, ruining my date with Phoebe." He winked. Derek knew how jealous of Phobe Claire was. Even though he detested little creature, he had to get Claire off his back. It wasn't until he actaully thought about it, really thought, that he realized, He's studying with Phoebe Daniels.

"Oh God, I think I'm going to puke."