Chapter Two - Totally Blew it

Clementine

Four bottles of red wine down, and we have somehow ended up in a club.

With freshers still going on, drinks were dirt cheap so Lila demanded to pay for the drinks tonight.

Not like I wouldn't be transferring the cost of the night back into her bank account tomorrow morning, but the brunette was too stubborn to let me pay.

"Stereo Love" suddenly blared out through the club speakers, and everyone collectively squealed.

'Oh my god I fucking love this song! Lets go dance!' Lila yelled over the loud club music, grabbing me arm and pulling me towards the crowded dancefloor.

We both swayed our hips to the beat of the music, adorning in the neon pink lights.

'This is literally the best night ever!' Lila screamed, to which I nodded my head sharply in agreement.

I haven't felt so carefree in years.

A new chapter of my life.

A new me.

I could finally leave behind the quiet posh girl persona everyone seemed to have given me, and build a new character for myself.

A completely brand new me.

Kind of like a sim if you think about it.

Well, this sim was going to be confident and outgoing. This sim is going to try new things.

At least that was until, I noticed her.

How could I miss the sight of her?

From the corner of my eye, long messy raven black hair swooshed on the dancefloor.

And of course, as always, she looked impeccable.

Her black bralette clung to her small breasts tightly, a couple of metal chains stopping right before her cleavage. Loosely on her hips, lay a pair of black baggy jeans, clumsily being held up by a True Religion belt. Her make-up consisted of some messy black smudged eyeliner, highlighting her hazel eyes perfectly.

Harlow Grey.

God, what a sight for sore eyes.

How could anyone look so effortlessly beautiful all of the time? Didn't she ever get tired of it?

So in case you might be confused, let me catch you all up.

Harlow Grey is the girl I've been obsessed with since literally the first day of year seven. She was my lesbian awakening.

Ever since that first day when I first laid my eyes on her, I knew I wanted her. And I knew I wanted her badly.

8 years ago.

'You dropped this' A strong yet feminine voice spoke out, a hand stretching out to hand me my pencil.

'Oh, thank you. You really didn't need to' I mumbled, grabbing my pencil from the girls hand.

'It's no problem, really'  The voice spoke out again, kind and soft yet still dominant.

I let my gaze wander up from the girls hand to meet her face, and I could have sworn that my heart stopped beating for a second.

Gorgeous hazel eyes, framed by long thick black eyelashes. Long raven hair, messily framing her face. Brown freckles messily dotted all across her button nose and her cheeks. And god, those lips. Those plump, kissable, suckable...

'Um excuse me? I said I've been assigned to sit here...' The girl spoke out again, not in a rude manner. Simply in a confused manner. She was probably confused as to why I've been examining her face for the past few seconds. Right. Silly me.