The Ball and It's Greedy Food Lovers

(Author's POV:)

              (Y/N) was a baker for the King of Hearts, also known as Wally Darling. They had to cook for the king and she was a very good cook. They were confident about everything they did while cooking. The King came in to check up on (Y/N) and he came in very quietly. (Y/N) didn't know he was coming in and the King managed to get behind her and scare her.

             The king laughed as (Y/N) flinched and dropped the mixing spoon on the floor. "Aw come on!" (Y/N) whines. "I'm sorry.." Wally says. (Y/N) picks up the spoon and reassures Wally. "It's okay! You and I didn't expect that. It's all good, I'll just wash it!". Wally starts to walk out of the room and says, "Hurry with the food, the other platter is almost out. Don't rush yourself though."

(Wally's POV:)

                As I walk out of the room I feel quite guilty for what I did and now the food might even be ruined. I can't overthink it though. They said it was okay! No need to be embarrassed.. It's okay. Even they didn't expect that! It was kind of cute to see them so scared of something so small though.

                  Hopefully the food will come out soon, maybe they will find a very good recipe! I hope they don't exhaust themselves. I really hope I didn't ruin anything. I really think the food smelled nice though. Should I go in and help? Nahhhhh. They will be okay.

([Y/N]'s POV:)

              As I wash off the spoon i realize there is no cleaning that thing. I just grabbed a whisk and hoped it did the same thing. I was making many things at the same time. Stressful? Yeah. I liked my little job for the king, it was very peaceful and nice. I put the pies in the oven along with the muffins. I was almost done and by the time I'm done I'm definitely in trouble. You know what the king said though (Y/N), take your time. There's only one hour left.

            The oven beeps and.... great. it's burnt. well, only three of the muffins but STILL.

(Author POV:)

             As (Y/N) comes out with the food they set it down hoping that it was enough muffins. Well duh the pie wouldn't be enough they were making another one so it wasn't a big deal. The king walks over and smiles. "These look amazing (Y/N)!" he says in a very happy voice. (Y/N) tries to explain that they hoped there would be enough because they had accidentally burnt three of the muffins but there would hopefully still be enough for everybody. "So.. I dropped three of the muffins but there's hopefully enough for the rest of the time.." they say.

                     (Y/N) walked away very embarrassed that they did that and decided to talk about it. Wally walked over to them and spoke in a reassuring tone. "Oh no no, i promise it's okay! You take a break. I promise everyone is about full. Thank you though, (Y/N).". (Y/N) walks away, exhausted but still willing to work on the food. "I still have a couple platters left." They take a deep breath and walk to get the platters. Wally, the kind person he is blocks them and says, "It's okay! I'll take them over. Thank you for helping though.". (Y/N) smiles and walks off to their room.

(1 hour later)

                        Wally knocks on the door to (Y/N)'s room. "You okay in there?" he says. He walks into the room to find them sleeping happily in their bed. Wally smiles and pets (Y/N)'s head. "Sweet dreams. You did great today. Thank you..", he says quietly. Wally walks out of their rooms and closes the door slowly to not wake them up. Wally walks into the ball room and everyone was gone. He cleans everything up for (Y/N) and throws it away while washing the dishes.

       "I'm proud of you, (Y/N). Keep doing what makes you happy. You sweet sweet baby."

————————————————————

This was requested by @Chara_UnknownPlease go follow them! 

*Baker by Heart has 709 words!*

Thank you for reading my loves!