Dinner..?

Author's POV:

(Y/N) was in the kitchen, making dinner. They were also making dessert, which was apple pie. They made sure to set the oven to the perfect temperature to make sure the food was delicious and warm. They even added a few finishing touches before bringing it out for Wally and the others. (Y'know, Julie, Frank, blah blah blah.). (Y/N) really hoped he liked it and that it wasn't too hot or too cold. They brought it out in hopes it was great food, and that it was enough.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I really hope that the King and the others like the food I made. I worked so hard on it and if it was messed up I would be so embarrassed or out of here. I would be thrown away like a banana peel.

It's stressful being a baker for so many people, considering I barely have time to eat myself. So, after this, I'm eating so much food, I may even throw up. Not like I want to though.

Wally's POV:

I wonder why our kind and great baker, and cook, (Y/N) ran out like that. Maybe they had some special things to do in the meantime while they were finished. Maybe they got a call. Maybe they just left quickly. Either way... Hopefully they are okay.

It was a very nice surprise with all of this food. They really did a good job with this food. I like it! Maybe they could make something special tomorrow, like a surprise! It would be very fond of them. Anyways, I can't overthink it too much, it can mess everything up if I overthink. Oh well, they'll come back! Right..?

This food is very good, actually! I actually Love it!

Anyways, I can't overthink it too much, it can mess everything up if I overthink. Oh well, they'll come back!

Right..?

—--------------

UwU it's gonna be short chapters cuz I'm teasing ya'll. Anyways, ye.