Playing "Tag.".

Author's POV:

In the morning, (Y/N) woke up. They really had a nice sleep surprisingly. They thought that the ball and the whole.. food thing would tire them out. The King was outside, waiting for (Y/N) to wake up. Meanwhile, (Y/N) taking their sweet little time to get dressed and get ready. They decided to wear a (optional outfit cause why not.).

      They came out and Wally looked at them. He then says "Very nice outfit, (Y/N)!". (Y/N) replied with, "Thank you! I didn't put much effort in it but uh.. Good enough.".

Both Wally and (Y/N) walked out of the hallway, and went outside. They were staring at nature and children playing outside. "They look so peaceful. I wish I could play with them right now." (Y/N) says. Wally continued looking at the children and said, "If you want to, go ahead. I'm not stopping you. Nobody is."

        (Y/N) then went to play with the children, having fun. They were playing tag and (Y/N) was now "It.". They after the little kids and eventually gets one of them. "Gotcha! Now, go get the little one right there, I think you can do it!" (Y/N) says in a confident and happy tone, to make the child think they could do whatever was fit for them.

Wally loved how (Y/N) treated the children and didn't notice that it was almost time for dinner and that (Y/N) had to cook. Wally soon noticed this and called (Y/N) back to come inside. "Hey! Let's go inside now. It's time for dinner.". (Y/N) replies with, "Awwwww... Okay." (Y/N)'s tone was sad and tired, almost like they had worn themself out by playing all the games like Hide and Seek, Tag, Red Light Green Light, Cops And Robbers, and more.

      Both Wally and (Y/N) walked outside, the moon showing its bright face. (Y/N went into her room, getting ready for bed. Wally did the same, going to his room, and they went to sleep waiting for the sun to rise.

They soon went inside and (Y/N) started cooking. "What would you like today, Wally?" she says.

—----------------------------------------

I KNOW. THE CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT AND I HAVEN'T POSTED THE LOVESICK WALLY x READER. I'M WORKING ON IT OKAYYYY. BUT I DUNNO.

Thanks for reading!