chapter-16

Third person's pov

Tara was laid on her bed unconscious while the vaidya was checking her and others were just waiting for vaidya to say something . After vaidya was done checking tara everyone looked at them as if asking ' is she ok ?' .

" rajmata ( queen mother ) there's nothing to worry about . " said vaidya making everyone confused . Seeing their confusion he continued " tara baisa's body is still weak due to her previous injuries . And i think she has not being having proper food and care of herself . And all this happened due to weakness and stress."

" but vaidya ji she was having hard time breathing properly..." Dhruv spoke but was cut of by samarth.

"  she was having panic attack ." realising that they didn't understand he explains " it's like what you saw. Whenever tara is emotionally stressed she couldn't breathe properly . These started after her parents death but with time she learned to handle . she consider my father as her only family that's left for her so seeing him like that might have triggered her ." others nodded in understanding and left the room leaving rakha to take care of tara .
Dhruv ordered samarth to rest in the guest room near his father's then went to place where his sister is getting married. And everything went well their.

Tara's POV

At midnight

i woke up few hours ago to find a crying rakha beside me . It was to hard for me console her she was crying as if i died. She also give long lecture that do not take care of bla bla . After that i came out to take some fresh air . i was sitting in veranda scrolling my gallery seeing my parents photos remembering today's incident. When i feel someone's presence i turned to find dhruv .

" what are you doing here ?  " i asked

" that should be my question . Didn't rakha told you that  vaidya ji advised you to take rest and here you are awake at midnight " dhruv replied while sitting in front of me .

"I.." Before i could speak i was cut off by a very curious dhruv " what's this ? And who are they ? " dhruv said pointing towards my phone. Making me mentally slap myself for not hiding it.

" it's phone and the picture in it is mine with my parents when they were alive ." i  replied truthfully not wanting to lie anymore.

"But how did their picture go inside it ?" Asked dhruv confused to which i  chuckled then clicked his photo and said " like this "

Dhruv looked at it  carefully . he was like a little kid who got a new toy then suddenly he became serious as if thinking something then looked at me and i knew where this is going.

" i know you got many question. you want to ask me I'll answere your every question but before that answere my one question. " dhruv nodded signalling me to continue . " my uncle and samarth came in the palace in such a way and  even my background is unknown to you then why did you allow us to live in palace freely instead of doubting us as spys or assassins ."