[𝑆1 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟2] ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀᴏɴᴅs

Yay new chapter! (≡^∇^≡)

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲:
𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝐴𝑑𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯
"Unexpected friendships are the best things." -unknown

.

.

.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

.
.

It was morning, Y/n flutters her eyes open as she adjusted her sight. Se looks over at the sleeping Anne still sleeping peacefully. The girl smiled as she got ready.

She first combs her hair as she heads towards the bathroom to wash her face before heading back down to her now shared room. While cleaning some stuffs she heard faint mumbles coming from Anne as the brunette did some turns here and there.

Worried, Y/n went over to check as her family suddenly went down to the basement to see Anne having a little panic attack. The frogs and Y/n stand besides Anne as the (h/c) haired girl went to gently comfort Anne the human jolted up while she screams and gasped making Y/n to step back a little.

"Guys, guys, guys. I just had the craziest dream. I was trapped in a world of frog pe-" Turns to find the Plantars looking at her. "Oh."

HopPop croaks whilst still staring at Anne.

"Right." Anne hugs her knees saddened as she saw that it wasn't a dream. Y/n noticed this as she puts a hand on her shoulder to show signs of(gayness-) comfort.

"Bad dream?" Asked Y/n in a soft voice as Anne sadly nodded.

"Careful, Y/n! It could be hungry." Warned HopPop.

"For your guts!" Polly added.

Anne looks at the three frogs annoyed. "Dude, relax. I am not gonna eat something that clearly doesn't bathe."

Flies buzz around HopPop, shown close-up to be incredibly dirty as he eats the fly. "Fair point."

"See? Told you it was harmless." Sprig said as though HopPop and Polly still disagrees.

"Hmph. For now." HopPop walks away.

"Just give me an excuse to use old Doris here." Polly said hopping after HopPop while showing her weapon at Anne as she heads out of the room.