[𝑆1 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9] ᴀɴɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇғᴛ ᴀᴜᴛᴏ

!Not spelled check!

!Not spelled check!

Back from after two weeks😌.

------------------------------------------------------------

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚:
𝑶𝒇𝒇-𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔!

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯
“ Every ride has it's own ups and downs ”

.

.

.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

.
.

Anne and the Plantars can be seen riding on Bessie. Y/n was the one driving, HopPop besides her and the rest were sitting quietly.

"Ah, a leisurely outing with Bessie. Why, we could really go anywhere. Do anything." HopPop while he eyes the road relaxingly.

"Ooh, ooh! Can we get Swamp Slushies? They have new flavors." Sprig asked him besides Y/n.

HopPop could only laugh at his request before saying, "No."

Polly jumps off her sister's lap before landing on top of HopPop's head.

"Can we go off-road? Do some crazy stunts?" The pollywog said while pulling on her grandfrog's eyelids.

"Double no." HopPop said to her.

Anne suddenly had an idea. "Ooh, ooh! Can I drive?" She raised her hand.

"Sure."

"Aw, come on, HopPop-"

She stops when she realizes what he said. "Wait, really?"

Anne asked in disbelief by the sudden agreement of her own idea.

"Yeah, sure. We've been trying to teach this guy for years." Y/n points at Sprig.

"It's true." Sprig agreed with the truth.

"All right! Give me those reins. I'm ready to drive."

------------------------------------------------------------

The scene suddenly changes as the trio of them were now standing outside of the Plantar's farm.

HopPop then drops off a book on the tree stump.

"Not before reading this, you ain't." The old frog pointed at the book.

"What?" Anne eyed the book confused.