[𝑆1 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟10] ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴏᴜᴛ sᴛᴀʀ

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚:𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒓𝒆

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚:
𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒓𝒆

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯
" Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. " -Confucius

.

.

.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

.
.

It was another day at the plantar's farm as the three frogs were sitting in the living room playing with cards.

"Hmm." HopPop looks at his decks before asking polly, "Got any threes?"

"I ain't telling you nothing, old man."

Suddenly they heard some footsteps from the basement as Anne came to kick it wide opened and started screaming with her face covered with pimples.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Sprig was surprised and started screaming causing his other family to scream.

"IS SOMEONE DEAD?!!!" HopPop asked as he threw the cards he was holding.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING!!??!!" Polly shouted confused but joined in the screaming contest.

"Hey fam what's with the screaming? Don't tell me Sprig did something stupid again." Y/n walked in wanting to see the reason why she heard her family scream all of the sudden.

"Just... look at me." Anne pointed her pimples out as the plantars except Y/n gasped.

Y/n raised a brow seeing nothing wrong with pimples since it's natural to have one when you reach a certain stage in life.

"She's diseased!" Sprig jumps out of his sit as they all got their weapons out.

"We have to quarantine her!" HopPop said holding a rake.

"Don't struggle, Anne." Polly with a small scythe said in a serious tone.

Y/n kicked in before something bad might happen.

"Woah- WOAH!- Everyone it's okay these pimples on Anne's face isn't a disease alright? It's normal for us humans to have one of these things." Y/n explained as the frogs let their weapons down.

"Wait really?" Sprig asked leaning his head a little.

"Yes, I sometimes get them and they usually just go away when you know how to treat them."