Part 4 Chores.

(Y/N), the guest of honor in the Addams family household was deep into his slumber.

*HONK!!!!!

(Y/N) jolted up sitting on his bed immediately. His hair is a mess like he just slept through a hurricane. His blurry vision could make out Pugsley standing in front of him with a horn in hand.

"Pugsley? What the hell are you doing?" (Y/N) rubbed his eyes still feeling sleepy.

"Breakfast is ready. Wednesday told me to wake you up." The boy replied.

"Well you can't just shake me up or something? Did Wednesday tells you to use that?" (Y/N) yawned after the statement.

"No. This is mine. Wednesday would used her taser instead." (Y/N) lied down his body back on the bed closing his eyes.

"Five more minutes okay bud." (Y/N) slowly driftes away before a second honk caused him to open his eyes wide.

"Sorry. But Wednesday said to keep doing this until you're out of your room."

"Fine." (Y/N) reluctantly get up from his bed, brush his teeth, takes a shower before joining the others at the dining table.

"Oh. Morning (Y/N)." Morticia greeted the boy who returned his greeting.

"I thought you died in your sleep son. I was gonna have Lurch digs up a new hole in the backyard." Gomez added before taking a sip from his drink.

"Maybe next week. Morning Wednesday." (Y/N) greeted the dark girl who's arm crossed between her chest.

"You're late. Having Pugsley waking you up is just a warning. I won't be so kind." (Y/N) chuckled before he digs in the food in front. The breakfast session was surprisingly quiet and peaceful. Wednesday brought (Y/N) to the backyard followed by Pugsley.

"Nice space. You could play soccer here without worried about the balls disappearing." (Y/N) took in the view, enjoying the Addams spacious backyard before a growl caught his attention. A lion was charging towards him. A freaking lion.

"What the....." He raised his hands in a defensive manner before Wednesday steps in front stopping the lion on it's tracks.

"Sit." The lion followed her order. (Y/N) was dumbfounded and shocked at the same time as Wednesday pets the giant cat.

"Wow. Nice trick. Wait, do you guys even have license to keep it?" The lion glare at him.

"Kitty escaped from the zoo. He makes a better guardian than most dogs." Wednesday gives (Y/N) a side glance.

"Your chores starts now. Take Kitty for a walk from the backyard through the garden. Try not to lose a limb cause I won't take responsibility." Wednesday left him and the cat by themselves. (Y/N) looked on as Wednesday makes way back inside the house before turning to Pugsley who just shrugged.

"Alright. It's just a big cat with a massive afro on steriod. Come on Kitty. Let's race." He waste no time and started to sprint towards the garden area. Kitty gives a massive roar before it chases after him. Pugsley sits on the bench watching his lion pet playing tag with the guest.

~~

Wednesday was in her room, investing her time to understand the functions of the new smart phone. The way she hold it is clearly like an amateur. More messages come in from the stalker followed by even more disgusting stickers. Let out a big sigh, she place the phone on her table before looking out her window. Witnessing the boy wrestling with the giant cat.

"Come on! It's that all you got!? Show me the way of a king!" (Y/N)'s walking session with Kitty has somehow turned into a wrestling session. Pugsley doesn't know why, but a huge smile appeared on (Y/N). He enjoy the physical confrontation with the beast. Even though his arms are bleeding after receiving some slashes from Kitty.

Taking advantage of the surrounding, (Y/N) rushed towards the giant tree with Kitty close behind him. With his quick footwork on the bench, he managed to leap up holding onto one of the branches as Kitty plow through below him, ramming it's head against the tree.

Pugsley immediately stepped away from the commotion looking on. (Y/N) let go of his grip, falling down on the ground.

"Ha! That's what you get for messing with professional. You should call yourself Pussy not Kitty." The lion rubbed its head area with its paws.

"Enjoying yourself?" Wednesday joined in the group. Looking at the boy who's clearly injured to a certain extent but showed no signs of pain.

"Sort of?" (Y/N) shrugged while Kitty makes its way to Wednesday's side.

All of sudden, a massive force pulled (Y/N) by one of his leg hanging him upside down. The tree, with a mind of his own, grabbed (Y/N) and swing him for some time before Wednesday order it to stop.

"Ichabod. Let him go." The tree did as order freeing it's branch from the boy's leg causing him to fall down on his butt.

"Ow." (Y/N) gets on his feet looking at the tree sway it's branches.

"Even the tree of life is here. What's next, a Kraken in your lake?" (Y/N) asks the girl with his hand still massaging his butt areas.

"Technically, Kraken belongs in the Pacific. We only got Nixie in the lake. But that's besides the point. You're done for the day. Get inside the house." After the trio gets inside the house, Wednesday gets a medical kit to patch (Y/N) up.

"This is like, the third time." He told the girl sitting besides him.

"Let's hope it's the last. Otherwise you have to patch yourself up in the future." (Y/N) chuckled before Morticia and Gomez walks in on them.

"My god. What happened?"

"My daughter finally showed her true self. How does it feel (Y/N)? Do you enjoy the sensation of being abused by my Wednesday?" Morticia gives her husband an angry look before turning towards the pair.

"Not Wednesday. Kitty. It keeps wiggling the tail, I just can't help myself." Gomez furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wednesday. Are you trying to kill (Y/N)? You know Kitty takes pride in it's hunt. You should be the one to walk Kitty, considering the fact that you brought it here in the first place." Morticia look at her daughter disappointed.

"I thought you said it escaped the zoo?" (Y/N) cuts in.

"It does. But my viper, you should take it easy on (Y/N)." Gomez add in.

"I will do what I want with him. He owe me that much after he almost choked me to death." Morticia crossed her arms.

"Just because he made a mistake in life once, doesn't mean he has to suffered for the rest. (Y/N), go to your room and rest. I will get some medicine for you later."

"Actually, I'm....."

"That wasn't a request. Dear, please take him." Following Morticia's order, both the male go upstairs leaving the mother daughter duo.

"Darling, I know how you feel. He is special. He can take anything for you, but that doesn't mean he has to. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for both of you." Wednesday slightly tilt her head looking at her mother.

"What did you see?" Morticia gives her a big smile.

"Just something to look forward to."

__________________________________________________________

Part 4 is here. Kitty and the living tree Ichabod officially joined the story.