Part 8 Reunion.

(Y/N) woke up to the sight of his favorite girl besides him. Wednesday's corpse-like sleeping pose is another new thing he discovers about her. He slowly gets out of the bed, trying not to wake her up. Some of the movement however, causes Wednesday to fully lid up her eyes.

"Uh. Morning?" (Y/N) was stunned for a moment looking at the waking dead girl. With a long deep breath, Wednesday sits up on her bed, turning towards him.

"If you do that again, you'll be sleeping on the floor until you finally figure out how not to wake me up with your indecent movement."

"Come on Wendy. I didn't do it on purpose. I got to be in my room before Pugsley noticed my absence. Whose fault do you think this is?" (Y/N) gives Wednesday a quick peck on her forehead before leaving the room.

During breakfast, the three of them sat around the dining table enjoying their food before Pugsley spoke.

"Where were you this morning?" (Y/N) looked up at Wednesday before turning to Pugsley.

"Uh... What do you mean?"

"I was gonna wake you up but, you're not in your room. I searched all over the house." (Y/N) slowly gulped before Wednesday replied.

"I dragged him out and put him in Kitty's tent. Since he's so fond of Kitty, he might as well spend the night with it." Wednesday said nonchalantly. (Y/N) gives Wednesday a look while mouthing a simple nice with his mouth.

"Pugsley. You don't have to wake him up anymore. I will personally be doing that for the time being." Wednesday continues with her serious tone much to the relief of (Y/N).

"But, I enjoy waking him. Watching him jumped up like a lunatic. It's fun." Pugsley added.

"Okay. No more waking talk during breakfast. Eat your waffles Pugs."

"I wish it would be pancake. I eat it everyday." (Y/N) gives him an annoying look.

"Really? You wanna be that guy?" Pugsley just shrugged before they return their attention to the food. Suddenly, a severed hand make it's way up the dining table, catching the trio by surprise.

"Thing!" The hand made a bow movement greeting the trio.

"Welcome back." Wednesday said while Pugsley waves at the hand who makes it's way to the center.

"Thing, be honest with me. What happened to my belongings? Where did you keep em?" (Y/N) immediately asks the hand. Thing signal some messages.

"What do you mean garbage truck!? All of them!?" A thumbs up was followed by the hand. Pugsley watch the interactions between the two in silence.

"Please tell me you at least keep the piano. Otherwise, I'm gonna chop you in pieces and fry you for dinner." Thing is slightly frightened by the boy's threat before Wednesday speaks up.

"Relax. It's safe. I have Thing bring them to Xavier. It's safe inside his studio." A huge sigh of relief from (Y/N).

"Sorry I shouted. I was worried." Thing send some messages, telling (Y/N) to relax.

"Speaking of Xavier, I never got to ask for his number. Wonder how he spend his summer. So is Eugene. And Enid! Oh, I missed them already." Wednesday tilted her head looking at him.

"You only left the place for five days and you're already homesick. How childish."

"Well forgive me missy for wanting to get in touch with my new friends. Unlike that bastard Fred, they're my genuine friends. So is yours." Wednesday think for a moment.

"Xavier is staying at Nevermore. Enid's place is somewhere in San Francisco. I don't know much about Eugene." Thing is excited at the mention of it's favorite werewolf.