Part 10 The Date.

The trip into town wasn't all for nothing. Parker and the twins helped her reach a new height of understanding her smartphone. She's slowly adapting to the 21st century lifestyle. But there was a catch. She still doesn't have (Y/N)'s number. Hence, she wouldn't be able to ask him about his opinion regarding the date. After she returned, (Y/N) was already inside the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Welcome back love. Enjoying your old friends company?" He turned around, wiping his hands with some towel.

"It was adequate at best. Still, I was going to ask your preferences for our date. But the plan never came to fruition because I don't have your number as my contact list." She walked over,  holding out her phone in front of (Y/N).

"We see each other everyday though."

"Only for the summer. We still have no idea where you're headed afterwards. So just in case, put yours in mine now." (Y/N) took the phone from her hand.

"You got a point. But still, I don't know how long distance relationship is gonna work for us." He returns the phone to Wednesday after adding his number to the contact list. Wednesday was silent for some time after that statement. She even begins to acknowledge (Y/N)'s importance in her life. The constant teasing, the night kisses and cuddles.

"Worry about the future won't do us any good. It will only remind me of our impending ends. Word of advice, focus on the present." (Y/N) slid his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.

"You mean focus on you. Right?" The girls pitch black eyes stared into his. No word needed for what he's attempting.

The long and warm kiss is all she's engrossing in at the moment. (Y/N) pulled away first, but his eyes are still onto hers.

"So, for the date. I guess we just have to wing it."

"Don't make me wait for too long. Tomorrow, 1:00p.m. sharp." (Y/N) gives a peck on her nose.

"As you command, princess." He let go of her and went to prepare the dinner. After Wednesday left the kitchen, (Y/N) snapped his fingers.

"The coast is clear." Thing came out from the top of the cabinet, jumped down to the countertop. The hand signaled some messages to the chef.

"She's not getting soft. She's just overjoyed. As for the whole olfactory senses, we're in the freaking kitchen. And I only got out of the shower like 15 minutes ago. We want her to be happy, so it's okay if she let herself slipped a little. Don't want her to stay tense twenty four seven." Thing gives him a thumbs up before the both of them return to preparing dinner.

The next day, Wednesday was standing outside the front door. (Y/N) said he don't want anything fancy, just something casual, so she wears her original dress.

Then, (Y/N) exit through the front door, with his casual hoodie and jean

"Alright. Let's do this." Both teens make their way out the Addams ground and go into town. For Wednesday, it wasn't anything she thought it would be. (Y/N) just bring her along to do some shopping and sightseeing. She will give (Y/N) a piece of her mind later.