Part 9 Guest and Secret.

(Y/N) has slowly but surely getting comfortable in the Addams household. He frequently teased Wednesday whenever Pugsley isn't around only to regret it later. Wrestling with Kitty a few times, fishing with Pugsley. Although it ended up as some soccer or baseball sessions. Only the ball would be replaced with hand grenades.

Wednesday was sitting on the living room's couch reading some book before some knock caught her attention.

Opening the front door, she was met with a short brown haired girl.

"Wednesday. Hi!" The girl is Parker, one of the few people she knew from one of her previous school.

"Parker." She greeted in her usual tone.

"I came across your parents on the street a few days ago. They said you're back. So here I am. Must be cool having this whole place to yourself."

"It was. Until a certain someone have the audacity to knock on my door and disrupt my reading time." Parker gives her an apologetic look.

"Sorry. But since you're back, wanna go get some drink? I'm meeting Kayla and Layla in an hour."

"No." It doesn't take Wednesday seconds to replied.

"Why?"

"Because if I'm not here, someone is going to blow up the house. I have my responsibility to make sure that I would be the one to do it." Parker tilted her head looking at her.

"No one dare to do anything to your house. Everyone in town knows not to mess with your family."

"Who said it's anyone from here?"

*BOOM!!!

"There it is." Wednesday retreat back to her couch followed by Parker. She was a frequent guest before she herself had to transfer to different school years ago.

"What on earth....."

*BOOM!! *BOOM!!!

Two more explosions goes off before it stopped completely.

"Wooo!!! Now that was fun!" (Y/N) and Pugsley let themselves in from the backyard before coming to a halt in front of Parker.

(Y/N) was holding a bat, resting it against his shoulder whereas Pugsley is holding a bag filled with grenades and explosive.

"Hi. Parker." Pugsley waves at the girl who returned hers.

"Uh. Didn't mean to interrupt. Come on Pugs, let's go try that flamethrower. See if Ichabod can withstand the heat." (Y/N) was making his way to the weapons room before Wednesday stepped in his way.

"Technically, Ichabod hates fire. It's the reason he's bald in the first place. And second, the flamethrower is my property which is why I haven't granted you permission to use it." (Y/N) was about to add more before Wednesday cuts in.

"So is the rocket launcher. The tornado machine is for experts such as myself. The C4 is one of a kind." (Y/N) huffed.

"Fine. I'll just go and spend my time inside Kitty's tent. What about you Pugs? You coming?" He turned towards the pale boy.

"I think I'll just stay in my room. There's a guest here (Y/N)." They turned towards the guest Parker.

"Oh. Uh. Don't mind me. I'm gonna leave in a while. I'll be sure to tell them about you Wednesday." As she was walking towards the door, (Y/N) stopped her.

"Woah! Hold up. Wednesday is gonna join you." Everyone is stunned for moment.

"What makes you say that?" Pugsley is definitely feeling the killing aura coming from his sister. (Y/N) pulled Wednesday to the side.

"Look. Your parents aren't here. You get to be yourself. Old friends showed up, you might as well catch up with them."

"So you get to use my absence to your opportunities. If you enjoy social gathering that much, you might as well go by yourself." Wednesday crossed her arms.

"Come on. It's just one time. I promise I won't use any of your weapons. I'll just hang out with Kitty and Ichabod."

"Why do you insist on me going anyway?" (Y/N) scratched the back of his neck nervously looking at her.

"Maybe you can go to town, find somewhere nice, and we could go on a date. You know, just the two of us." Wednesday looked down at his feet for a moment.

"If it is any worse than the first one, you'll be spending a significant amount of time strapped to the electric chair." She turned and walked past Parker.

"Come on Parker. Let's leave these imbeciles boys by themselves." (Y/N) waves at the girl before a slick smile appeared on his face.

"Why did you do that?" Pugsley ask the taller male.

"Just a little experiments. Go to your room Pugs. I'mma go find Kitty in a moment." Both boys returned to their respective rooms. But (Y/N) soon make his way back to the backyard and reached Kitty's tent. He greeted the lion by petting it on the head. Not many people is allowed to do that and stay alive. (Y/N) is one of the exceptions now.

"Alright. Let's party." With the Crackstone's staff in hand, he tested out different kind of powers with it. So far he can only make out four of the abilities within. Telekinesis, gravitational power, pyro which allowed him to control fire, and water bending which controls water. A beffiting power to a God or Devil.

Everytime he channelled the power from the staff, his eyes would go red again. But this time, he's in control.

"Puss. If anyone hurts Wednesday or this family, I swear on my dad's soul, they will pay."

___________________________________________________________

And we've reached the ninth. 🦁