Chapter 26

Seeing that Lin Nuo was only wearing an inner shirt, she seemed a little dazed.

Gu Qing walked over, picked up the jade pendant and clothes on the ground, and wanted to put the brocade white clothes on him.

For Gu Qing, Lin Nuo naturally would not refuse, so she followed his wishes and put on the clothes, after all, there was Yun Hua by the side.

"Let's go back."

Lin Nuo lowered her eyes, glanced at the jade box in her hand and said.

Gu Qing and Yun Hua looked at each other, with some worries in their eyes, followed Lin Nuo, and slowly walked back to Zhuangzi.

After Yun Hua picked out her makeup, she went to look for Lin Nuo and Gu Qing. She did find Gu Qing, but Lin Nuo never disappeared.

The vegetable basket was placed on the wonton stand, and many people surrounded the alley, talking a lot. After Gu Qing and Yun Hua found out what happened, they all knew that Shen Han had come.

Lin Nuo couldn't be found by spells, and it could only be Shen Han's hands and feet. They could only search everywhere. Fortunately, there was a sudden spiritual energy fluctuation in a peach forest outside Chenjiazhuang, and the two rushed here immediately.

Sure enough, Shen Han brought Lin Nuo here, and the two of them did not hide their figures, because they knew that in front of Shen Han, those little tricks could not be counted.

When the two of them came, they only heard Lin Nuo tell Shen Han that they would not appear in front of them, and that there would be men and wives.

To be honest, after hearing this, Gu Qing and Yun Hua were both worried about Lin Nuo. What he said was very blunt, even as if he was being sarcastic. With Shen Han's temper, he was afraid that he would fight Lin Nuo. Fortunately, Shen Han left up.

Following Lin Nuo, Gu Qing and Yun Hua didn't speak, knowing that he was in a bad mood.

It's not far from where they live, and they will arrive soon.

Lin Nuo sat in the room, looking at the jade box in his hand, his annual elixir was refined by the three elders, to warm and nourish the damaged meridians, and he had been taking it for a long time.

There are not many spiritual plants for refining elixir, but there are a few of them. They are relatively rare elixir. Every year, Shen Han goes to all walks of life to search for them. Because of poisoning, Lin Nuo can't stand the stronger medicinal power. Herbal and mild.

As for Shen Han, since Lin Nuo was poisoned, he would personally go down the mountain to find Qi Lingzhi every year, and hand it over to the third elder for refining.

Looking at the jade box in his hand, Lin Nuo didn't know what kind of thoughts he had for a moment. He had already finished this year's elixir some time ago. After leaving the world of practice, he was a little worried. Something will go wrong.

But he broke through to a small heaven more than a month ago, and his internal condition was better than before, so Lin Nuo stopped worrying about it. The big deal, the big deal is just some pain. Anyway, his cultivation base can no longer be bigger. breakthrough.

The last time he advanced, Lin Nuo himself felt that he was just lucky.

Damage to the meridian is already the most fatal blow to a monk. At first, Lin Nuo thought that he would fade into a mortal again, but Shen Han found a fairy ganoderma for him, from the gap in the entrance of the fairy world according to the rumors.

There is a piece of chaos, but there are many fierce beasts that have never been heard in the practice world.

When Shen Han came back, his white clothes were stained with blood and his whole body was covered with scars. The fairy Ganoderma lucidum that he was clutching tightly in his hand contained a trace of fairy energy, and finally saved Lin Nuo's monk body and his life.