Chapter 33

When it was dark, Lin Nuo's grilled fish was ready.

Shen Bing made too much noise before, and many big fish were blown out of the river, even because of the disturbance of the river water, the bottom of the water was turned upside down, causing the fish demon to be unhappy.

The strength of the half-man, half-fish monster is not bad, and it has dominated the water mansion, but when he came out of the water, he retreated a little when he saw Shen Han. He recognized Shen Han.

He is well-informed. He once met Shen Han on the photo stone. He knew that Shen Han was the master of the hidden sword peak in the cultivation world, and he also made good friends with several big monsters.

Shen Han didn't deliberately hide his face in front of people, so it's not surprising that the fish demon has seen the photo stone.

What's more, Lin Nuo apologized to him again, and his attitude was very sincere, so the fish demon dived into the water again.

The pavilion that Shen Han carried with him is already located by the river, and they will rest in it tonight.

Shen Bing was still rubbing against Lin Nuo, the fish was grilled, Lin Nuo was a little hesitant, he didn't know if Shen Han and Yin Hanqiu wanted to eat it.

In the mortal world, he is used to eating some food, and even cooks by himself when his belly is not big. The fish that Gray Sword brought out from the river is an ordinary fish, it has not become a demon, nor has any intelligence, otherwise he would not will eat.

When the fish was grilled, Lin Nuo could already smell the aroma. The fish seemed to be more delicious than those in the mortal world. In fact, he didn't usually eat many common ingredients, but he was just used to trying something new.

Anyway, it's all baked, ask them if they don't want to eat, and he will bring it to Qing'er and Ah Hua.

After thinking about it, Lin Nuo took down the fish from the fire.

Yin Hanqiu and Shen Han had already entered the attic.

Lin Nuo walked up the wooden steps and saw Shen Han and Yin Hanqiu sitting in the front hall drinking tea. He raised the fish in his hand and asked, "Do you want to eat it? It's already baked."

——

Lin Nuo had seen Shen Han eating, but it was the first time for Fairy Jue Yin to eat his grilled fish, because they didn't know each other before.

Yin Hanqiu, who took off her veil, was even more beautiful. Lin Nuo glanced at her, said nothing, and ate the fish on his plate silently.

The three of them sat on the table transformed by Shen Han, with a plate of fish in front of each of them.

She is quite confident in her cooking skills. Because Lin Nuo is used to being in the mortal world, she even carries salt and some powder with her, which are just in time for grilling fish.

If Gu Qingyun Hua was with him, the atmosphere would not be so silent.

Lin Nuo lowered his head to eat, trying not to make a sound, he was trying to reduce his sense of existence.

This fish has few bones, so it's very convenient to eat. You don't have to pick the fish all the time. Lin Nuo chewed it carefully, and her white and tender cheeks moved.

Both Yin Hanqiu and Shen Han eat elegantly.

Yin Hanqiu once again saw Shen Han's gaze on Lin Nuo, and there was a rare warmth on that unparalleled handsome face.

She even saw a flash of a smile on Shen Han's face. When Shen Han smiled, he covered up the sharpness and sharpness between his eyebrows and eyes, appearing very gentle.