Chapter 86

Standing under the city made of huge black rocks, Lin Nuo raised his head and looked at this rough but majestic magic city.

The devilish energy here is so strong that Lin Nuo can't feel the presence of any spiritual energy. Under such a strong devilish energy, his damaged meridians are somewhat blocked.

Without spiritual energy, Shen Han also couldn't obtain spiritual energy from the outside world, but he didn't have Lin Nuo's reaction, and his spells and spiritual power were still smooth.

Unlike the two of them, the fallen demon's incarnation was very adaptable to such an environment. The more demonic energy around him, the more demonic energy he could use, and his cultivation base would increase accordingly.

So even if Shen Han couldn't exert his full strength, there was nothing to be afraid of entering the Demon City with the half body of the Fallen Demon.

The demons danced wildly, and the demon city was surrounded by demon energy. This time, Lin Nuo was half-body and flew inside.

Ordinary demons enter the demon city through the city gate below, but for high-level demons, they disdain to go the same way as ordinary demons, and fly in from the sky above the demon city, which also shows their identity a method.

These are all learned from the memory of the high-ranking demon Gu Lao in the town before, and Gu Lao was captured by Shen Han and sealed in a demon lock bag.

Although she is an unfavored son of the Great Heavenly Demon, and did not even occupy a place in the Demon City, Gu Lai, like many demons, is looking forward to breaking the seal and taking revenge on the other three realms.

Thousands of years ago, if it wasn't for the massacre of creatures in the Demon Realm, they wouldn't have encountered joint resistance and seals from the other three realms. Now that they are sealed here, their hatred has never disappeared. If the Demon Realm really reappeared, it would only be a catastrophe for the other Three Realms.

In Gu Lai's memory, Shen Han not only saw things about the Demon City, but also a part of the Demon World's plans to break through the seal.

Although Gu Lao's status is not very high among the high-level demons, he is the son of the Great Heavenly Demon, and he can enter and leave the Great Heavenly Demon's residence.

Not long ago, he accidentally overheard the conversation between the Great Heavenly Demon and other people. Because he was the son of the Great Heavenly Demon, even if he caught Gu Lao who was eavesdropping, he was not punished.

In the memory that Shen Han saw, Gu Lai's father didn't actually know him, he just noticed his blood in Gu Lai, and the relationship between father and son was extremely weak, not even as good as the Great Heavenly Demon and his own house patrolling The guard commander is familiar with him, so he can remember his appearance at least.

There were also guards on the magic city, but after seeing Shen Han's blood-red eyes, they didn't say anything. As for the avatar, they only showed their eyes.

For Lin Nuo who was in the arms of the incarnation, the demon clan knew his identity at a glance, so they didn't stop him, and the two entered the demon city very smoothly.

The magic city is divided into the outer city and the inner city. The high priest Shen Han is looking for is in the inner city, and the inner city is not so easy to enter.

Gu Lai's father was the Great Heavenly Demon who guarded the outer city, but in his memory, Shen Han didn't see any actions of that Great Heavenly Demon guarding the outer city, he was only indulging in corrupt lust. It is the most common among high-level demons in recent years.