Natasha Arwan

Female main character ᰔ

Age : 22 years old

Back ground : Rich girl

Family : Only daughter of billionaires.

Dad : Arwan Mailk
        : business man
        : introvert
        : caring only towards his wife and daughter.

Mom : Marvie Arwan
          : house wife
          : ambivert
          : only cares about her loved ones

Back to Natasha

Nationality : Pakistan, Islamabad

Height : 5'7

Skin tone : gori (flawless skin)

E/c : Light brown /Hazel type

H/c : brown

Aesthetics

She is only daughter of Billionaires, her Father Arwan Mailk,he is Business man but he always takes his wife to his business trips cause he love her so so much to the core

She is only daughter of Billionaires, her Father Arwan Mailk,he is Business man but he always takes his wife to his business trips cause he love her so so much to the core . They (Arwan and Marvie)just gets little time to spend with their daughter but when they get time , they spend a lot of time with their only daughter, so that she don't feel left over.

Natasha, always live life of luxuries, she always spent a lot of time with her Lovely childhood friends. Hannan, Maryam, Wahaj, and Fatima. She loves all of them, Hannan and Natasha were friends from when they were in diapers.

She is Nice to their family and nice ppl only, she is arrogant to whom she hates, she never said sorry to anyone in her life , she never accept her mistakes, she is little religious. She love her self, she never loose any thing, nor she ever fail. She was a heart throb of her school, high school, and university. She don't do job as she hates doing jobs cause she is lazy af.Her parents most of the time are not at home, cause of their business trips to other countries .

Natasha loves her family, friends, herself  ,cute kids, kittens .

Natasha hates when someone force her, she hates ppl with dirty eyes on innocent girls, she hates all creepy old men who tried doing illegal things to poor girls, she hates those kids who cries a lot, she hates when someone insults her family or friends, she hates  all clingy girls.

Natasha in this story is you ❥