Numan Ilyas

Male main character

Age : 25 years old

Background : richest boy

Family : Himself and younger sister

Sister : Tuba Awan
           : 17 years old
           : 8 years younger than Numan

Dad : Saqib Ilyas Awan
         : business man
         : damn introvert

Mom : Asheen Awan
          : house wife
          :  extrovert
          : chill personality

Back to Numan

Nationality : Pakistan,Islamabad

Height : 6'1

Skin tone : gora (flawless skin)

E/c : brown

H/c : black

Aesthetic :

He is the son of Famous business Man, in business world, and he is 10 times richer than Natasha

He is the son of Famous business Man, in business world, and he is 10 times richer than Natasha. His father Saqib Ilyas Awan , is most successful businessman. His mom is house wife as she don't like doing jobs, both his dad and his mom are from rich KHANDAN (family) . His younger sister is famous in her college cause of her handsome brother.

Numan, spent his whole life with luxuries , he loves his family, friends, and his first crush.Friends : Arshad, Asif, Ashir and Asim, and his first love : Ayesha Baig. He is friends with Arshad and Ashir from since they were in diapers.

Hurt his family or friends, next time you won't have your hands , he is Introvert just like his dad, he is also a successful business man just like HIS father. He always come # 1 in his school, high school, and university.

He loves, Ayesha baig, his family,   his friends , kids, kittens, his success.

He hates those girls who clings to him, he hates Those men who just GROW FOR NOTHING, he hates stubborn ppl, he hates someone's disloyalty.

Numan is your ship in this story ❦.

A/N: I didn't show the faces of the characters cause, some readers may be uncomfortable with the looks of the characters so I choose not to made them uncomfortable . Imagine him as the person you like, or whatever you want, Natasha in this story is youuu..

Please enjoy the story ᦗ