Chapter 10 ✭

Natasha POV ~

It's been whole 1 week, that I'm engaged to Numan.

I do agree he's handsome.

And I'm hundred percent sure that he's gonna play with me and in nikkah he won't come with his Parents, he's such a player, but I'm manipulator.

But a weak manipulator.

So I don't have to worry because he's just gonna betray me hah-

Natasha POV end

"What are you thinking, butterfly" said Amna as she wash her hands.

"Nahh, I was just-" Natasha cut off by Amna
"Thinking about, behnoi (brother in law) " Amna teases as Natasha sign shooking her head.

"Nooo, I'm not in love with him, so why would I be thinking about him even before I'm married to him " Natasha said as Amna nodded while sitting in front of Natasha.

Amna put her hand above Natasha's as she ask "whats sup? , you're looking worried "

Natasha look at Amna as she sign "nahh, I'm just thinking that, he's way more richer than me, and what if he-" Natasha again cut off by Amna.

"No need to thought negative, you might get negative thoughts but just shrugged them off, you see his parents are so loving and there is no way that they did not train their first born well in manners and in everything " Amna said as Natasha nodded in agreement.

They talk for an other hour as Natasha bid her good byes and went to Maryam's house because they set Sleep over so that Natasha mood can be good.

Natasha arrive at Maryam's house as she park her car at the garage and went inside just to get hug by Maryam.

"I missed you, you know " Maryam said hugging.

"Is the sun rises from the west, is the day of judgement already arrived, biggest person on the earth just missed me " Natasha joked as Fatima and Wahaj sign in relief.

Maryam pout as Natasha grab her cheeks "I visit you yesterday, didn't I? " Natasha added while Maryam nodded "I was bored, so I thought to do Sleep over, but for the first time ever it will be four ppl sleep over, cause Sir Hannan is way away from this country attending his meetings "Maryam said as they all went inside.

(Note : yeh Maryam is 3 inches smaller than Our Natasha)

├┬┴┬┴  ➬ ┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴  ➬ ┬┴┬┴┤

Numan was sitting in his office with his friends.

" yaar (buddy), apni engagement me hame nhi bolaya (you didn't even call us in your engagement?) " said Asif.

"It was in that much hurried that even I was not ready yet " said Numan as he sips from his Tea.

"Well bro, very very congratulations " says Arshad while Numan smile at him and mumbled 'Thank you'

"Bhabhi ki picture toh dikhao (show a picture of bhabhi(sister in law)) " said
Asim

"I don't have any pictures of her " Numan simply said while his friends gasp. "It's an Arrange marriage " numan added and another gasp left their mouths.

"What is in this that you're that much shock " numan roll his eyes .

"Br-" Arshad cut off by Numan " I can't see my mother sad face any more and Natasha is pretty so there is no worries " Numan said as he immediately regrets his words.

"Bhabhi ka naam Natasha hee~(sister in law's name is Natasha~) " said Asif in teasing tune.

"What's her full name? " asked Ashir.