Break it down.

Mature content. (Play music)

The view of the city from such heights at night had always been my favourite.

But now I couldn't focus in that, hell I wasn't even sure if I loved it that much, cuz what she was doing to me right now easily topped that.

"Fuck you do it so well .." I groaned softly, trying to hold back my moans as she swirled her tongue around the tip slowly before taking it all in her mouth, the vibrations from her sexy moans bringing me closer and closer to the edge, but the feeling stopped and I had to battle the frustrated whine that almost slipped through when she pulled away and pinned me against the huge glass windows on her room.

"You don't get to finish that easily." She whispered sensually, lips brushing against mine slowly as she spoke, as if begging me to ravish them with kisses.

"You're so mean to me Tzuyu.. aren't you going to take your clothes off as well ?" I whispered , leaning closer to kiss her only for her to pull away with that sexy smirk on her lips.

"You can take care of my clothes later. Show me how bad you wanna cum, fuck me right, and do it quick, I have a shoot in the morning" She whispered the last part against my ear before nibbling at it gently, and that was my last straw.

I was gonna fuck a super model before her shoot, a hot one, the hottest I've ever encountered actually.
It was embarassing how I couldn't stop praising her in my head.

"You might consider rescheduling that." I said before grabbing her by the hips and pinning her against the window, back facing me as I started kissing her neck, lovin'the way she was breathing so heavily, ass grinding slowly against my dick, she was so impatient.

"Just do it already... I'll pay you triple." She whined breathlessly and I smirked before pressing my body against her as I held her pinned her hands against the glass.

"I'd do this shit to you for free but I wouldn't refuse that offer." I said making her chuckle before I started leaving wet kisses all over her shoulders and the back of her neck as I zipped down her tight dress before getting on my knees as I started kissing her back slowly while she shivered under my touch.

I could feel goosebumps rising wherever I touched her, her skin was heating up as she tried to stay still while I did a quick work on her dress and lingerie, leaving her completely bare only for me to see.

I bit my lip as I took a moment to stare at her body.

Her proportions were insane, she was simply perfect.

"Put your hands behind your back for me." I could barely recognise my voice as I said that, there was no way I could hide how turned on I was by her.

I loved the way she bit her lip as she looked back at me over her shoulder, her eyebrows furrowed as she half-heartedly glared at me for keeping her waiting.

I decided that she has been patient enough so I held her hips gently with one hand as I ran the other down her toned stomach slowly before I ran two fingers through her wet folds earning a soft whine from the brunette who arched her back , trying to get some friction as I slowly teased her entrance with the tip of my fingers.

I wanted to get her mad for some reason, and by the way she was groaning, trying to get more contact I knew that I was slowly getting close to that.

"Put that dick inside or I'll fucking do it myself." Tzuyu said through gritted teeth making a shiver run down my spine as my cock twitched.
She sounded even better mad.
"Is that so?" I whispered against her ear and she was ready to turn around before I slammed two fingers inside her , making her let out a gasp that turned into a moan as soon as I started pumping inside her fast, rubbing her clit simultaneously as she pressed her palms against the window, trying to keep her balance.

"What happened to you putting me in my place miss Chou?" I teased while curling my fingers, hitting a soft spot inside her that made her moan loudly as she arched her back.

"S-shut up." She said between moans, still as arogant despite her state.

I hummed as I felt her walls clenching against my fingers, sign that she was getting closer to the edge, so I pulled out, chuckling at the pitiful whine she let out at the loss of my fingers before I turned her around and picked her up. She was quick the wrap her arms around my neck as her long legs wrapped around my waist before I slammed inside, I could no longer control my moans as I felt her wrap around me so tight.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her face.
I watched her closely as I thrusted inside her, slow but deep.
Her expressions were erotic, I could tell she loved this as much as me by looking at her face alone.

"S-Sana." She called out for me before grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling me closer to her as she moaned breathlessly against my lips, our eyes connected as I started thrusting faster, harder.
I couldn't even control my body as I watched her eyes roll back before I felt her pussy clench around me hard as she came with a loud cry.

I started thrusting faster if that was even possible as I felt myself getting closer before I moved things to the bed.
It got so good I wanted to cry so I quickly pulled out of her and finished on her abdomen as she leaned on her elbows, her eyes staring deep into mine before she smirked and ran her fingers over her stomach slowly before bringing them to her mouth and licking them clean as her alluring eyes looked into mine.

"Fuck..." Was all I could mutter as I watched her, I was already getting hard again which seemed to amuse her.

"You get hard so fast for me." Tzuyu purred as she stood up and kneeled down on the bed before pushing me to sit down and straddling my lap as she wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled at me, revealing that charming dimple of hers.

"What are you doing to me woman?" She giggled at my question before holding my chin as she pecked my lips slowly, nibbling playfully at my bottom lip before she pull away slightly.

"I'll be in Korea for 6 months.." Tzuyu said as she slowly ran her fingers through my hair before starting to massage the back of my neck as she grinded against my dick slowly, making me groan softly as I held her hips, not sure if I wanted her to stop or keep going.

"Which means I'll be pretty lonely.." she continued and Inna swift motion I was inside her again which made the both of us moan as I pulled her closer to me by her waist. My eyes still looking up at her as she ran her thumb over my bottom lip slowly with a mischievous smile on her lips.
"And the conclusion is?" I asked before kissing her chin softly which made her giggle again.

I might get obsessed with the sound of her voice.

"The conclusion is, I want you to be with me and exclusively with me during this period of time." Tzuyu said and I smirked as I started kissing her neck slowly, humming when I felt her clench around me.

"I love the sound of that, so much that I'll charge you less." I half-joked which made Tzuyu laugh before she pushed me down on the bed and placed her hands on my abdomen as she started moving her hips in a circle slowly, the movement of her hips making me dizzy.

"I thought you had a photoshoot in thee morning?" I managed to rasp out as she started kissing my neck slowly, her hands slowly playing with my beasts.

"Fuck me good and I'll reschedule it."