🔥Extra Chapter: White Leopard

(Stella's POV)

Leo and Arthur found a cave far enough away that no one would hear Theo or I but close enough that we would be safe. The both of them stayed outside the cave keeping guard as Theo and I sat awkwardly on the fur. I could tell that he was nervous and didn't want to mess this up. So I'm going to give him some encouragement. I cupped his cheek and kissed him, this made him freeze in shock but he quickly recovered and started to kiss me. He pulled me close as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt my back hit the floor as the kiss become more needy. With more confidence, Theo pulled my top over my head and began to grope my breasts and pinch my nipples. I moaned which only encouraged him to take my nipple into his mouth and suck on it.

As I did with Arthur and Leo, I slide my hand under his fur skirt and grabbed his member and started to work my hand up and down. This startled him as he met my gaze, I pulled his lips to mine to distract him and it worked. I felt him take my skirt off and find his way to my swollen pearl and started to play with it, while his lips found my neck. "Theo!" I moaned. Becoming so wet and ready for him. 'If only I could mate him right now.' I thought. 

I felt his finger slid down to my needy opening and slide his magical fingers in and start to work his way in and out of my womanhood.  As this was happening, I felt the all familiar sensation of his pulsing member telling me he was close. He soon released his seed all over my hand and the inside of his skirt. Pulling his member out of my hand, He repositioned himself between my legs and descended down to feast on my wet needy cavern.  I moaned out at the pure pleasure and the incredible tongue that was working on trying to pleasure me. I soon felt myself coming close to release when I felt him push his finger into me causing to be pushed over and release in his mouth. He cleaned me with his tongue and then came back to my side and stated to cuddle me.