Bonus Chapter: Archie, Oliver, and Alexander

(Archie's POV)

I knew that once Alexander heard about my interaction with the beautiful female that he would be pissed. Alexander had told both Oliver and I to stay away from the female we desired and at the time I understood his reasoning. No female would willingly take 3 males at once let alone 2 weak males such as Alexander and I. I believed those words until I met with the beauty myself. I watched as she turned around and her eyes landed on me. A burst of excitement and thrill went through me as I watched her eyes took me all in and she seemed to like how I looked despite only being a 1-star beast. At the time, I felt hope but reminded myself that it was a hopeless feeling but I wanted to interact with her, get to know her, and become closer to her. Even if she refused to mate the 3 of us. 

Once we started talking about what she was wanting and started to draw out the plans for the many things I wasn't sure about. I was amazed, and she explained that her people had many advancements and loved to be comfortable. She wanted to incorporate some of those items in her new home. I found her to be not only beautiful but intelligent and passionate. Which I somewhat knew about after the celebration but to experience it in person was amazing. I desired her even more and I think her mates could tell because they would often growl as warnings. It was also a reality check that we need their approval as well.

I was content with helping her with her endeavors until we hid in the castle because of the scorpion attack.  We had been talking and I had revealed that the reason I did not have a mate was due to Oliver and Alexander. Though I did not reveal it was them. I explained that we agreed to have the same female but no female was willing to do that. That's when a female who had been listening to our conversation had butted in and agreed with what I said but added it was probably because of how weak I was and that Oliver and Alexander were probably weak too. 

What she did next was when I made my mind up, It was the moment I knew I was not content with just helping her. I wanted to be her mate....No I wanted the three of us to be her mate. I wanted us all to be by her side...as a family.