Character info

Jerry kayo

Family dead minus two Chelsea

Friends: Tatsumi, Bulat, Lubbock, Leone, Sheele, Mine, Akame, Susonoo, Chelsea

Enemies: the minister, the three beast, the demons, the child emperor, Zanku, and more

Ability: he has the ability to call on any Pokemon he wants but he keeps six its an imperial arm all he has to do is to is whisper the name of the Pokemon and the Poke ball it will appear in his hand plus all the potions, revive, and more. He has the ability to use Mega evolutions, and Z moves.

His Pokemon he will have is here.

Partner. Poke ball Lucario mega form. Moves Aurasphere, Dragon Pulse, Metal claw and thunder punch.

Great ball Torterra: Rock Polish, Seed Bomb, Earthquake, and Stone edge

Premier ball Zoroark: Sucker Punch, U-turn, Focus Blast, Taunt.

Ultra ball Alakazam: Energy Ball, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Hidden power (Fire)

Timer Ball Garbodor: Rock blast, Gunk shot, Body Slam, Payback

Net Ball Tyrantrum: Dragon Dance, Head Smash, Earthquake, Dragon Claw

He has berries, potions, a med bay area that runs on diamonds, plus more.

Jerry found the imperial arm in a cave outside of his village it was a strange diamond shaped glew when he grabbed it he had lots of Pokemon all of their types, all of their strengths and weaknesses what they are resisted to he can call out their names with just a whisper He told his family he wears the diamond shaped stone around his neck like a necklace when ever he needs a hand he call on his Poke partners of his team for help. He played with his Pokemon partners at a young age he grew up fed them kept them happy but when the Imperial army attacked they destroyed his home his family few survivors came now his on his way to the capital to make money his Pokemon will fight with him. He commands the moves that he says for his Pokemon to use.

Crushes: Akame, and Esdeath (don't judge me okay)